Scott McKain Preview
Scott McKain YouTube Intro
Scott McKain is an internationally known authority who helps organizations create distinction in every phase of business and teaches the “Ultimate Customer Experience.”
Scott McKain’s keynote presentations benefit from three decades of experience, combined with his innate talent for articulating successful ideas. McKain has spoken before and consulted for the world’s most influential corporations.
Scott McKain creates captivating presentations and bestselling books which clearly reveal how to create more compelling connections between you and your customers and how to stand out and move up, regardless of the economic climate in your industry.
Scott is the founder of a consulting and training company that explores the role of ultimate customer experiences in creating enhanced client retention and revenue, and is the author of three Amazon.com #1 business bestsellers; all teaching how to expand profits, increase sales, and engage customers. McKain’s latest book, released by publisher McGraw-Hill and titled 7 Tenets of Taxi Terry, provides the specific steps for every employee to create and deliver ultimate customer experiences.
He has presented his business strategies on platforms in all fifty states and seventeen countries…from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco…from the White House with the President in attendance; to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He has been honored with induction into the “Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.” And, he is a member of “Speakers Roundtable” — an elite, invitation-only group of twenty business speakers considered by many to be among the best in the world.
To book Scott McKain call Executive Speakes Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Create Distinction: What To Do When “Great” Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business
How do you stand out from your competition so you become their preferred choice in a volatile marketplace? Scott reveals the elements that pull you back to the pack – and the Four Cornerstones of Distinction it takes to attain remarkable success.
- How to avoid the mistakes of commoditization
- The specific steps you must take to create distinction
- The importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth
Distinctive Sales: How To Stand Out In a Hyper-Competitive Marketplace
Our research shows that not only are most organizations selling customers and prospects exactly like their competitors, they’re also not emphasizing the differences that will make them the superior choice. In this program, Scott shows the steps required to sell uniquely in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
- Sell the differences that make you a preferred choice
- Four ways to sell uniquely from your competition
- How to transcend transaction and develop loyal relationships for more sales
- The six key disconnections between sales professionals and their customers
The Ultimate Customer Experience®: The Key To Lifelong Loyalty and Endless Referrals
What is the ultimate experience that a customer could have doing business with your organization? Scott McKain has been discussing this critical topic so long, our company owns the Federally protected trademark on the term “Ultimate Customer Experience!” This program will teach your team what it takes to create undying loyalty and endless referrals.
- The five steps to an Ultimate Customer Experience®
- Why the experience – and not service – generates loyalty; and what you need to do to create it
- The information you need to personalize the experience, in order to intensify the customer’s commitment to your organization
Leading With Distinction: Motivate Enhanced Productivity To Achieve Remarkable Results
If you lead like everyone else, you’ll get the same team delivering the same results as everyone else – and that’s not good enough in today’s world. In this program, Scott teaches leaders how to become more distinctive, in order to expand your team’s ability to deliver extraordinary results.
- The four key elements to distinctive leadership
- How to be creative – while enhancing clarity about results
- The single most important element in leadership communicationDeveloping A Distinctive Culture in a Multi-Generational
Marketplace: Enhance Retention and Optimize Outcomes in a Diverse Environment
Your organization’s culture will always trump your organization’s strategy – for culture determines how we execute. Yet, in this time of so many diverse generations and cultures working together in our organization, how do we develop a culture that creates distinction? In this program, Scott helps you develop a game plan that respects our differences – and helps us draw strength from our diversity.
- Why “different” from how we do it doesn’t mean “incorrect” in how it’s done
- How generational differences can create distinction when we develop an open, accepting organizational culture
- How to thrive in a workplace with multiple generations, and how to work with people who think differently than you
The only speaker in the history of our company to have received a perfect score from EVERY attendee at our most important global partners event. We’ve booked the leading speakers in the world. Scott McKain received the highest ratings of all.
“The response from our agents has been fantastic and you definitely have built a loyal following with our group.”
Connecting Point Marketing
"I cannot tell you how much enthusiasm you generated. You were the hit of the event!”
"Thank you for providing us an opportunity to meet with you, to listen to your outstanding presentation and to work with you. It was indeed a matter of great pride for us…"
“It is not often I will make such a recommendation, but in this case I feel it is very much worth it – so if you are thinking about an event to reinforce the Customer Focus and get a new angle on the topic, then I can only recommend that you get in touch with Scott.”
No News Found For this Speaker!