Turning Change Into Opportunity
Going through change is not a market differentiator. Adapting to change faster and better than your competitors can be. Gary Bradt’s inspiring new keynote, Turning Change into Opportunity, equips audiences with the tools they need to do just that.
Based on his new book, Change: The Tools You Need for The Life You Want at Work and Home, this keynote empowers audiences to:
- Experience the power of The To Who List, a daily practice supported by an app Bradt developed that helps you build relationships that will sustain you through challenging change and difficult times
- Learn to let go of old beliefs, feelings or behaviors that are only holding you down or holding you back
- Experience the moving power of the Two Minute Drill, an exercise that allows you to quickly engage your most deeply held values. Like a compass, these values will point you in the right direction whenever change creates difficult choices
- Understand the four factors driving change for practically every organization and industry across the globe
- And more….
This upbeat and interactive keynote stimulates the mind and stirs the emotions. It inspires audiences to discover strengths they may not have recognized they had. Bradt’s stories and personal anecdotes bring his points home in a way that audiences can not only understand but relate to.
Discover what previous clients like IBM, eBay, American Express, Aetna and scores of others have before: That it’s not the change in life, but how you choose to respond, that makes all the difference. Let Gary help your audience find the opportunities that await them.
Dig a Little Deeper: Embracing Change in Health Care
Opportunity is out there - you just have to dig a little deeper to find it. Gary Bradt will show you how.
Change is turning the healthcare industry upside down. From the Affordable Care Act to technology and reimbursement trends, seismic shifts are everywhere. It creates a choice: Complain about the change or do something about it.
Gary Bradt will inspire and empower your audience to embrace the change and lead with confidence into tomorrow. Through practical examples and relevant, powerful stories, he will give your audience the tools they need to transform change into opportunity. They will learn to:
- Let go of whatever is holding them down or holding them back
- Latch on to values to make the right call on tough decisions
- Employ the ToWho List, a powerful new tool for building relationships to sustain your group through change
Adapt first. Adapt fast. It’s the only way forward.
Adapt. Ignite. Win! Because Change Happens
A keynote for Organizations Going Through Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations.
Change leadership expert, clinical psychologist, and author of The Ring in the Rubble: Dig Through Change and Find Your Next Golden Opportunity and the upcoming book, Change: The Tools You Need For The Life You Want at Work and Home (released on Dec. 6th), Gary Bradt has been helping people and organizations adapt to all types of change for over twenty-five years. In fact, he's worked with so many companies specifically undergoing mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations he knows that these major transitions raise questions for leaders at all levels, such as...
- How can you maintain momentum and morale?
- How can you help people stay focused on doing their jobs versus being
distracted worrying about their future?
- How can you tamp down fear?
- How can you ramp up confidence?
- How can you tame the rumor mill?
- How can you help people grasp the opportunities change always presents?
In this engaging, interactive and dynamic keynote Gary equips his audience with "The Transition Leader's Toolkit" -- the tools they need to keep their organizations moving forward even while changing on the fly.
Leading your group through transitions isn’t easy. But then again if it were, we wouldn’t need leaders to guide us. This is your time to step up and lead. Seize it. By learning, sharing and applying these tools, together you will turn change and transition into opportunity.
When Jack Reports to Jill: Stereotypes, Gender, and Leadership
Leading the opposite sex can be a challenge. Men and women tend to think differently, communicate differently, and have different interests and priorities. While these differences might add spice to life in general, they can cause confusion for the leader working with those who size up the world so differently from them. This entertaining, provocative and down-to-earth keynote gives leaders the practical tools and knowledge they need to more effectively lead and influence the opposite sex at work.
Dr. Bradt uses his 26+ years as a psychologist and executive coach to good advantage as he tackles the issues he’s seen head-on. He covers the five “C’s” of leadership: Confidence, Competence, Compassion, Competition and Community, and how men and women differ on each. He sensitively tackles the omnipresent but seldom talked about the issue of potential sexual attraction, and how this powerful force can be a pro or con depending on how it’s handled. He shares in plain and simple language why men and women do what they do, and brings his points to life with fun and illuminating stories and examples. Finally, he challenges both genders to stretch their comfort zones in learning to better lead each other.
Men and women bring unique talents, skills, and motivations to the workplace. Effectively harnessing and combining their collective attributes is key to organizational success. Participants will leave this interactive keynote entertained, informed, and better equipped to take advantage of the rich variety and impact that men and women offer the organizations they serve.