$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
As a classical violinist turned innovative composer, Kai Kight uses music as a metaphor to inspire individuals and organizations across the world to compose paths of imagination and fulfillment. Inspired by his own mother who, when diagnosed with cancer, revealed regrets of not bringing her ideas to the world. Kai is on a mission to spark a global mindset shift in which ingenuity is the norm, not the exception.
Kai’s unique background is one of both art and science. As a musician, Kai has performed his original music for thousands in venues across the world, from the White House to the Great Wall of China. As a product of Stanford University’s design and engineering program, the d. School, and the Behavior Design Lab, Kai studied how to help people create healthy and transformative habits in life. On stage, Kai fuses these experiences to create presentations that are not only designed to stir the soul, but spark concrete action.
Compose Your World
Whether in education, business, healthcare, or government, the systems and routines we depended on for so long have disappeared. While this void has been devastating, it also leaves us with an incredible opportunity: a blank page on which we can compose our future. We will look back at this time as the moment we made leaps forward by creating more innovative technologies, more human-centric businesses, and more inclusive workplaces.
As a violinist and keynote speaker, Kai Kight believes that music can be used not only as an escape during this difficult time, but as a guide for us to learn from as we look to redesign our lives and work.
Composing Your World for
- how to imagine new and unique possibilities (compose)
- how to practice resilience and transform your skillset (practice)
- how to find joy and gratitude in the midst of high performance (applaud)
- how to inspire a workforce with a new vision (transcribe)
- how to collaborate in a modern work environment (harmonize)
- how to help others progress in times of change (conduct)
- how to manage complexity and revise vision in changing times, adapting for audience needs (revising)
- how to courageously put a new idea into the world/marketplace (perform)
- how to create customer impact work and fulfill a higher purpose (captivate)
Other topics can include:
The Power of Vulnerability
Progress During Disruption
Turning Avoidance into Strength
Finding Our Natural Resilience
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.