YOU DON’T NEED A TITLE TO BE A LEADER
How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference
Inspire people who aren’t titled leaders to take responsibility, lead when it is appropriate and improve their individual performance to create amazing results.
Mark Sanborn’s high-impact leadership presentation answers the important questions of: “How do we get from where we are to where we want to be?” and “How do we get people who aren’t titled leaders to take responsibility, lead when it is appropriate and improve performance?”
Mark will use his leadership expertise to help your audience:
- Go beyond merely pursuing goals to achieving full potential;
- Lead effectively—whether they have the title or not;
- Discover the six skills that all leaders use for Increasing ROI (Relationships, Outcomes and Improvements);
- Learn the essence of how to lead, or lead better; and
- Acquire the skills and strategies to go back and create a team of leaders rather than just a team of followers.
This program presents a practical blueprint for creating leaders at every level in your organization and reaching new heights. Based on Mark’s book, You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader, this message will resonate with those who aspire to make a positive difference— regardless of title or position.
UP, DOWN, OR SIDEWAYS
How to Succeed When Times are Good, Bad, or In Between
Discover practical ways to prepare for and deal with change—good, bad or otherwise—by focusing on the mindsets and methods that never change.
Predicting the future is easy; predicting it correctly is very hard. Since we can’t be certain of what the future holds, what should we always be doing to ensure our success regardless of what happens?
Based on his newest book, Up, Down or Sideways, Mark Sanborn’s presentation:
- Examines the mindsets and methods that enable us to succeed come what may;
- Teaches a practical way of preparing for and dealing with change;
- Helps listeners to focus on those things that should never change; and
- Shows the audience how to make the most of up, down and sideways situations.
In this program, Mark shares his own story of a series of downturns, identifying the mindsets and methods that will help listeners discover opportunities to be successful in any situation.
THE FRED FACTOR
How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary into the Extraordinary
Discover the passion to reinvent your business and life by taking responsibility, building relationships and creating value for customers and colleagues.
Everyone makes a difference — the only question at the end of the day is, “What kind of difference did you make?” Based on Mark’s internationally best-selling book on customer service, The Fred Factor, this highly motivational presentation shows you how to:
- Reinvent your business and life regularly through personal responsibility;
- Build better relationships with customers, colleagues and others;
- Continually create new value by replacing money with imagination; and
- Out-think your competition rather than outspend them.
This program is a powerful way to get everyone from frontline employees to upper management focused on the importance of self-responsibility and creating new value for those with whom we work and live. This presentation goes beyond the workplace to show listeners how to enrich their personal lives as well.
LEADERSHIP LIES AND THE TRUTHS THAT TRANSFORM
What Leaders Must Do to Crush It Now
You’ve read the management books. You’ve followed the “7 Steps.“ Maybe you’ve even attended an expensive leadership retreat. Yet still you aren’t able to light a fire under your team to perform at world-class levels.
Mark Sanborn urges you to jettison conventional wisdom and “get schooled” by the world’s fastest growing companies and most successful leaders. Mark will go deep to show you what they are doing to spark growth and jolt productivity.
- Best practices are a ticking time bomb
- Lead without clichés
- Stop wasting money on the wrong social media
- Quit over-managing the customer experience
- Don’t just mentor. Instead, advocate.
- Start changing for the sake of change
- Beware of singular solutions
- Develop your emerging leaders before your competition lures them away
Get beyond the clichés, myths, and downright lies about leading. Learn the truths—some brand new and others timeless—that will transform your leaders and your business.
THE ENCORE EFFECT
How to Achieve Remarkable Performance In Anything You Do
Achieve the kind of extraordinary job performance that leaves your customers, colleagues and community clamoring for more.
This high-content program presents “The Process” that will virtually assure a remarkable performance. Drawing on the belief that passion is the fuel for a remarkable performance and his book, The Encore Effect, Mark Sanborn will:
- Explain the four sources of passion that fuel remarkable performance;
- Identify the skills that extraordinary performers use: preparation, practice, performance, polish and the ability to overcome pitfalls.
Mark teaches the same methodology for achievement that he has used to become a bestselling author, Hall of Fame speaker and a leading authority on leadership, service and turning the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Fred 2.0: New Ideas on How to Keep Delivering Extraordinary Results
Fred is back, but this time the extraordinary has even more inspiring individuals with him! The Fred Factor has sold over 1.6 million copies. In Fred 2.0, Mark Sanborn brings new stories, illustrations and insights that you and your organization can use to create more customer loyalty, innovative products, services and experiences, and to deliver the kind of profitable results that are so elusive to many.
Mark goes deeper into the philosophy and practices of the extraordinary. Drawing from his work with top leaders and organizations, he engages listeners with the why, what and how of taking any job, product or service up a notch. He teaches how to replace money with imagination, build and keep better relationships, and rejuvenate purpose and passion to have more fun and greater success at work.
Mark designs every presentation around the client's needs, but Fred 2.0 typically covers:
- Fredville, USA: How Fort Collins, Colorado used The Fred Factor community-wide to increase business for local merchants;
- Why Fred isn't always in the customer service department: how to spread the spirit of Fred throughout your organization;
- The only thing better than a committed individual is a team of committed individuals: how to create a team of Freds;
- What to do when you're "Head Fred:" how to be a leader of extraordinary performers;
- Profit isn't enough: why passion matters and what you need to know about it;
- How to harness and use creativity and commitment to get great people and great results;
- Engaging experiences: how to use value strategies to create superior experiences for customers and clients;
- Why extraordinary matters: the three primary benefits you'll get from pursuing extraordinary; and
- Why all business is personal and what to do about it.