AVAILABLE SPEAKING TOPICS
BY DON PEPPERS AND MARTHA ROGERS
(all are customizable to the client’s needs)
DIGITALLY TRANSFORMED MARKETING AND CX
• Business Competition, Future Tense Technology is raising customer expectations, and now you’re competing with Amazon, Apple, JetBlue, and Amex. Four strategies for succeeding in the transparent future.
• The Omnichannel Myth
99% of companies that say they’re “omnichannel” aren’t. Three obstacles to overcome before joining the 1% of companies that really are.
• After e-Commerce: Immersive Commerce
Today’s programmatic marketing tactic is tomorrow’s smartphone app, so get ready now for an online CX featuring “chatvertising” and bot-to-bot marketing.
SURVIVING AND THRIVING IN THE NEXT DISRUPTION
• Four Ways to Avoid “Post-Disruption Stress Disorder”
PDSD has plagued more than one business, from Kodak to Blockbuster, and from Apple to IBM. Four strategies for beating the next disruption in your own category.
• Customer Trust as a Disruptive Innovation
How to out-do your competitors by earning your customers’ trust, and why this can insulate you from the next big disruption in your business.
• Digital Disruption for Fun and Profit
Creating your own disruption is a good way to survive radical technological (or regulatory) change, and offense is always more fun than defense.
• Proactive Customer Strategy: The Smart Response to Transparency
Now that what customers say about you matters more than what you tell customers about yourself, what your customers want is for you to be proactive on their behalf.
• Uber-izing your business
Trust platforms like Airbnb, Uber and Taskrabbit empower customers with the ability to self-organize, eliminating the middleman. Other businesses can, too. And will.
• Proactive Trustworthiness is the New Black
New technology drives new expectations. You need a new strategy, good for 2017 and beyond. Grow profitably and stay competitive with Extreme Trust. Four tasks to do so.
• Do Your Customers Trust You? Should They? And Do You Trust Them?
If somebody measured every company tomorrow, how would your company rank? What decisions are you making today that create or destroy trust?
• What Would a Trustable [insert your company’s name] Look Like?
Do you give refunds proactively? Host customer reviews on your website? Things to show you’re a leader in trustability while improving business results at the same time.
CUSTOMER METRICS, BIG DATA, AND COMMON-SENSE ANALYTICS
• What is the Value of a Better Customer Experience?
How to map the CX, improve it, profit from it. How does it help us and help our customers? Why is “customer journey mapping” exactly what’s needed now?
• The Customer Dashboard
How to measure your success with customers. Metrics needed to drive your decisions and behaviors, eliminate landmines and build customer equity.
• Customer Metrics You Can Bank On
Providing a better CX is costly today, while value is realized tomorrow. Resolve this dilemma to the satisfaction of your CFO. How much more will customers pay if…?
• You Can Lead a Man to Data, But You Can’t Make Him Think
Trustworthy data is (1) objective and (2) accurate. That’s half the battle. Five principles for using objective, accurate data to make more scientifically reliable business decisions.
• How to Make Data-Driven Decisions Without a Statistics Degree
Anticipating human biases, avoiding statistical errors, and recognizing the limits of the data you have. How to talk with your customer analysts, without equations.
• Customer Advocacy: Recruiting Your Best Customers to the Sales Team
The pinnacle of Customer Success Management is customer advocacy. How to create emotional, human bonds with customers, at scale, and leapfrog your competitors to own the category.
• Customer Success: Competing for Sales in the Cloud
SaaS and other subscription-based businesses must cultivate prospects, not just hunt them. How to manage every customer relationship as a Challenger Sale.
• Social Selling: Arm Your Salespeople
Turn salespeople into thought leaders armed with social ninja skills. Learn how to sell based on triggers, insights, and referrals.
“CULTURE EATS STRATEGY FOR BREAKFAST”
• Managing a Successful Customer-Centric Transformation
The key isn’t technology or data or policy. All these things are table stakes. The key lies in the culture of your employees. How to improve and maintain your corporate culture.
• Self-Organizing Your Way to Competitive Success
When a customer problem comes in, you want your employees to swarm the problem and solve it, without top-down direction. Here’s how to make that happen.
HUMAN TO THE MAX
• Empowered Consumers? Or Digitally Augmented Humans?
Today’s consumers have digital superpowers undreamed of even a decade ago, but affection, trust, and genuine loyalty can’t be automated, and will never be outdated.
• Digital Connections, Emotional Engagement
Customer satisfaction doesn’t generate loyalty, but dissatisfaction creates disloyalty. Design your customer experience to be frictionless first, then emotionally engaging.
• Delivering Humanity to B2B Customers
Success, more than satisfaction, drives the business customer. But a successful customer success effort will include genuine, human connections, based on emotion and trust.
• Customer Loyalty: What, How, and Why
What it means to “loyalize” your customers, how to do so, why it’s worth the money, and three important obstacles that must be overcome.
• Using Customer Loyalty to Make Better Short-Term Decisions
The customer’s memory is the most reliable link between the short-term financial effects of current decisions and the long-term shareholder value they might create.
• Are you Loyal TO Your Customers?
Implement CRM processes to make customers more loyal and you’ll almost certainly fail. But do it to improve their lives, and you’ll almost certainly make them more loyal.
THE FUTURE OF CX IN YOUR INDUSTRY
• Preparing for the Next Great CX Innovations and Challenges In:
Banking and Insurance
Travel and Hospitality
WOMEN: SMART, SAVVY, AND SUCCESSFUL
• Balancing Work, Life, and Getting Where You Deserve to Be
Take it from a woman who has advanced degrees, a history of professional leadership in corporate America and entrepreneurial ventures, and has raised a family while traveling on six continents. It ain’t easy, but you can do it for fun and profit.
• Leading While Female
One of the world’s most acclaimed leaders in customer experience, customer loyalty, trustability, business technologies, and building equity shares her insights from 25 years in the field with clients, companies, CEOs, and real customers.
• You Go Girl!
Winning the Millennial Generation by leveraging the increasing power, influence, and authority of women in business. How to structure a truly collaborative and social business enterprise.