Exactly What to Say – The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
Quite often, the difference between success and failure in business can be pinpointed to the compounded impact of your conversations. Words matter and understanding how you can use language to control a conversation is certain to provide you a fair advantage in your challenging marketplace.
Whether you are looking to lead your team, are in a sales conversation with a client, or negotiating with a supplier – knowing the right things to say, in the right way and at the right time is certain to have instant positive outcome on your results.
This thought-provoking session has audiences enthralled from the very start as they discover the power that language has over the subconscious brain, gain practical examples that have instant application and receive tailored examples of how the “Magic Words” from Phil’s best-selling book are applied to your specific business critical situations.
This speech delivers immediate actionable outcomes to your audience, where you can expect them to be working their new word choices as early as the next break that follows!
Perfect for sales teams looking to improve their conversions, leaders looking to have more Impact, and team members with goals of having more influence in their daily conversations.
In every presentation, Phil tailors the examples to suit your specific business situations and event objective.
Key participant takeaways:
- Increased confidence in challenging conversations.
- Empowered belief to try new things.
- Improved commercial outcomes from phone calls and meetings.
- Ability to control conversations and turn more “Maybe’s” into “Yes’s”.
- Personal responsibility towards their own outcomes from conversations.
- Desire to further build on the Magic Words in the days that follow.
- That EVERYBODY sells and selling can be an experience that everyone enjoys, especially the customer.
Exactly How to Sell - Even If You Hate Selling
This content-rich presentation draws from Phil’s personal experience and the experience of the thousands of people he has worked with. It delivers a comprehensive, yet entertaining training from the stage that empowers almost everybody to sell more effectively. Learn from the time-tested methods that are designed to attract and keep more customers. No matter what you are selling (yourself, your product, or your services) this performance is certain to provide you actionable strategies to deliver more of the sales results you are looking for.
Discover exactly what it takes to develop a community of customers who continue to spend with you, refer you to others, and build your reputation.
Explore the winning tools and techniques that you can use to increase your confidence ahead of your sales conversations and achieve more from every interaction you have. You learn how to define your target market, create more opportunity and skillfully lead your prospect from inquiry through to decision – all without falling into the stereotype of being “salesy”.
Phil works with you personally to understand the key barriers that are standing in the way of your sales success and then delivers you a tailored presentation, crafted from his core methodology illustrated in his latest book Exactly How to Sell, that talks in your language, to your people, and delivers to your objectives.
This speech is often repackaged and retitled to your bespoke needs and has been hugely successful within Professional Services, Medical and Health Care, MLM and many other industries.
Consider this a keynote worthy presentation that delivers essential sales skills from the stage and all in a way that has audience members feeling confident, capable and ready to take immediate action.
Key participant takeaways:
- Belief that “Selling” is a skill to be proud of and is essential to success
- Increased confidence to ask for what you want
- Uplifted skills to create and convert more opportunities
- Ability to successfully navigate customer indecision
- Ability to control conversations and turn more “Maybe’s” into “Yes’s”
- Knowledge and understanding that sales is a process and anyone can succeed
Forward to Basics
Teams around the world can often get bogged down in the bureaucracy, distracted by the details or just fail to gain the success they are capable of because their talent or experience is preventing them from seeing the obvious that is right in front of them.
True genius can appear as complete common sense and you can often wonder why you failed to think of it before.
This action-packed session challenges the audience throughout and has them constantly questioning their own methods as Phil helps them realize just how much success they are leaving behind.
Whether a seasoned sales professional or someone brand new to business – every participant is guaranteed to leave feeling inspired, motivated and with a list of precise actions ready to start work on.
This is not just about what to do, but it is also about how to do it.
Expect Phil’s experience to shine through as he eloquently and effortlessly demystifies some of the most challenging scenarios and has even the most experienced team member reassuringly nodding along and scribbling notes to put into practice.
Phil puts his success down to one main philosophy – to do the basics to a high standard, consistently. Sharing in the presentation guarantees your audience the skills they require, the confidence to implement and the motivation to take massive action as they step towards their heightened success.
Key participant takeaways:
- Uncover the 5 big mistakes nearly every sales professional is consistently making.
- Perfect the one skill that businesses are forgetting to focus on, yet consumers are valuing more than ever.
- Discover a simple 3-stage questioning technique that guarantees you success almost every time.
- Realize the masses of hidden opportunity left within every customer relationship.
- Learn how to create an endless stream of referrals.
- Find out a revolutionary closing technique that is a joy for your customers, is completely rejection free and maximizes the conversion rate.
- Realize the one killer question that makes objections a complete rarity.