The Youth Boom Economy: A Playbook for Winning Millennials & Gen Z
- Discover why old sales and marketing strategies and tactics just don’t work for this generation – and what to do instead
- Master the mindset – including how they think and what they expect from companies, including yours
- You’ll finally know how to successfully reach, manage, and sell to these digital trendsetters
The youth boom is here. By 2030, the majority of the workplace - and potential customer base - will be made up of Millennials and Gen Z. Companies are fiercely competing for the youth boom market share – and it’s only the beginning. They make up 46% of the entire population, with over a TRILLION in annual buying power. No previous generations have been as publicly reviled, praised, misunderstood, and analyzed as the Millennials & Gen Z’ers – with good reason. Whether you are managing them, trying to sell to them, or being led by them, chances are good that you may be wondering how this younger generation really works and how they will impact your current marketing, sales, and growth strategy. In this keynote, you will master the strategies, approach, and mindset you need to successfully reach the youth market.
Momentum: How to 10X Your Business and Brand in the Digital Age
- How to 10X your ROI by making small tweaks
- What exactly to stop doing that’s wasting your resources and where to focus instead
- How to reach a greater audience than ever before with half the effort
Whether you’re a small business owner or part of a big brand, today’s digital landscape is constantly changing, and news travels at the speed of a tweet. There is a cacophony of platforms, messages and choices, making it difficult to integrate your marketing efforts and produce results. How can you create the momentum necessary to stand out and compete in today’s noisy marketplace? After this keynote, you will know exactly how to 10x your brand and business.
The Zen of Social Media Marketing: Here’s What You’ve Been Missing
- Understand what social media REALLY means (hint – it has nothing to do with social networks)
- Learn ways to measure, test and achieve more ROI from your social strategy
- Discover how to grow your brand and expertise in your industry
Social media is shorthand for “the current state of the internet.” Social media is no longer an optional tool but an essential part of the way that entrepreneurs sell, engage, communicate and connect in the Digital Age. Whether your goal is to attract more customers, increase referrals or be recognized as an expert, your audience is expecting to find you on social media, so you must figure out the best ways to engage and communicate in this new ecosystem. Although you may be more comfortable with the primary social media tools – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter – it can be overwhelming and frustrating to figure out the “HOW, WHEN, WHERE and WHY” in a way that aligns with your goals. After this keynote, you will never again waste your time with strategies that don’t work!
Close THEN Convince: How to Sell in the Digital Age.
- Recognize how digital signals allow you to attract the right new customers
- Understand the key mistakes businesses make in marketing in today’s world – and how to avoid them
- Learn 5 specific strategies to help you grow your brand’s digital footprint
- Uncover the secret for retaining clients in today’s noisy environment
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or small business owner just getting started, it’s no secret that finding and keeping customers is more challenging than ever. After all, 92% of consumers look online before making purchasing decisions and 74% of B2B buyers say they do more than half of their research online before ever engaging with a vendor. Close first, and convince later. This is how you lower cost per acquisition and cut your sales cycle in half. After this keynote, you will never sell the same way again!
The Digital You: Leadership & Personal Branding in the Digital Age
- Learn the five principles behind building a compelling personal brand
- Establish yourself as a thought leader across audiences – with customers, employees and stakeholders alike
- Increase your influence by understanding how to create and distribute intellectual property
- Generate better results from you leadership efforts as a result of growing your platform
From entrepreneurs to executives, today’s leaders are being called to a new standard: the digital one. In order to reach customers, engage employees and influence stakeholders, leaders at all levels must learn how to swim the currents of the digital landscape and assert their influence through new channels. This is easier said than done. After all, how do business owners and leaders know which technologies to use to connect more deeply with their audience, grow their brand and create a greater impact? Rather than running from technology, leaders can embrace this brave new world and learn to leverage technology to engage, influence, sell and lead. After this keynote, you will know exactly how to build your platform to reach and influence those that matter most.
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence: Here’s What The Next Decade Looks Like
- Get a sneak peek into what the future of technology means for you on a day to day basis
- Understand how automation and AI will change the landscape of business and communications
- Innovative tools you had no idea existed and case studies of brands utilizing them successfully
Imagine if you’d understood the true implications of the internet when AOL had just launched or if you had foreseen how social media would change the trajectory of communications forever. This is your chance to understand the role AI and automation will play in the (very) near future. Armed with this understanding, you will be well poised to embrace this brave new world and learn to leverage automation to further your goals.