Aleya Harris, CPCE is the found and owner of Flourish Marketing, an agency dedicated to helping service-based creative entrepreneurs reach their full potential through “done with you” and “done for you” marketing education, strategies, and copywriting solutions that attract more clients. She is a firm believer that business owners should make good money doing what they love, and she uses her position as an industry thought leader to share tangible revenue growth tools.
Aleya has made it her mission to transform small business owners from invisible and overwhelmed to sought-after and confident. Her decade-plus long career, including being a chef, catering company owner, and Marketing executive for a major food service corporation, has provided her with a multi-faceted knowledge base she leverages to create actionable strategies for passionate empire-builders looking to turn their talent into treasure. Her engaging personality makes learning how to develop lucrative streams of income fun, inspirational, and valuable.
As a professional speaker, she fosters interactive discussion about practical marketing tactics and profit-driven storytelling to motivate her audience to take charge of their financial futures. Her quality presentation skills and expertise in social media marketing, brand storytelling, marketing strategy, and email sales funnels have earned her spots and top rankings on stages across the nation, including The Special Event and Catersource.
Aleya currently serves as the marketing committee chair for NACE National and is the proud founder and head of the NACE Black Caucus. She has also received the Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation to add to her list of accolades, which also includes being a StoryBrand Certified Guide.
Future-Proof Your Business by Building Relationships and Growing Your Email List
Running a business comes with its fair share of uncertainty, especially in an industry that is constantly evolving. Designing a long-lasting and sustainable company falls on your ability to develop strong relationships and reach your target market where they already are: in their inboxes. In this session, Aleya will shed light on the strategies behind an effective marketing funnel and how email marketing ensures your brand remains top-of-mind while generating revenue on demand.
● How to design your marketing funnel around your Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA)
● A comprehensive look at email list-building and how to get started
● How to discover stability and peace of mind in an ever-changing industry
● Actionable strategies to start, grow, and engage your email list today
Drive More Profit with a Clear Brand Story
In a market where competitors are a dime a dozen, originality is just as important as one’s expertise. The truth is that every person and company has a unique story; yet, the challenge is in presenting that story in a way that builds your Know, Like, Trust factor with potential clients. In this session, Aleya will reveal her tried-and-true brand messaging framework and walk attendees through the steps to crafting a story that will win over ideal clients, increase revenue, and solidify the longevity of their businesses.
● The five elements that turn an average story into a powerful marketing tool
● A guide to developing your own profit-making brand messaging
● Key strategies for differentiating your brand from competitors through storytelling, particularly in an oversaturated market
● How and where to infuse a customer-centric brand story into marketing efforts, including social media, website content, and print media
Building Trust and Consistency Through Social Media Messaging + Engagement
Social media has become a key platform for businesses to connect with customers and engage with their markets. Yet, people want more than just salesy messaging and overly-curated content; they want the real story behind a brand. Thus, it’s essential for businesses to build trust with their followers if they want to bring those relationships offline and convert them into sales. In this session, Aleya will highlight key messages that will earn attention, trust and, ultimately, revenue.
● The must-have elements for building trust with your target audience
● How to develop a social media content strategy that engages your clients through content pillars and clusters
● A social media pro’s strategies for content consistency and authenticity
● Tips for automating social media for increased efficiency
Having a Website that Drives Your Business Forward
In an industry that highly values aesthetics, website design has become something of an art. From brand colors to functionality, it can feel like a competition to have the “prettiest” website. However, a clean look isn’t the only factor that plays into your conversion rate. In this session, Aleya will explore how a website is a business’ most valuable pieces of marketing real estate and provide real-world strategies for an effective website that wins over new customers.
● How a website fits into a big-picture marketing strategy
● The top website mistakes that are costing event professionals hard-earned money
● The key elements of a highly-converting website and where to include them
● The power of storytelling on a website and how to start crafting a unique narrative
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.