Brian Parsley's professional career follows the classic trajectory—working upward from the bottom rung in the Temporary Staffing Business where he learned door to door selling. From that experience, he founded and sold two successful start-up companies in both online learning and online recruitment space over a 10-year period.
He has received numerous awards for professional excellence including the elite status of a Top 40 under 40 executives, six years before reaching the cut-off. Having an acute business awareness has given Brian the tools needed to successfully consult to global corporations as a Human Capital Strategist.
His work with global corporations has given Brian the opportunity to share his knowledge, and allowed him to use his gifts of teaching and speaking on a global platform on topics of sales effectiveness, building loyal customers, and leadership strategies that drive profits. Not only a talented speaker but Brian has also been a regular contributor to magazines like South African Airways and broadcast media. As a Human Capital Strategist, he consults with a select group of organizations each year to assist them in building winning cultures.
Brian’s current business interests include his podcast The Life of Brian and serving as a Board Member of TalentSolved.com and Centurion Aircraft.
For more information on booking Brian Parsley, please contact Executive Speakers Bureau 901.754.9404.
The Power of Influence
Effective sales professionals and leaders have the ability to influence others. Your thoughts and beliefs have profound influence on your actions. Imagine being able to leverage new ways to communicate with others and guide their decisions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How your beliefs and core values drive you and your business
• The three most impactful influences (negative, unintentional, positive) and how to
• How to identify these influences on your daily thoughts and how to channel them
• How to react and respond to problems in a way that creates positive outcomes
• More effective ways to share your message to internal and external customers
• How to become a brand ambassador for your business
The Psychology of Sales
After in depth interviews with 11 top producing sales professionals across different industries, Brian uncovered common traits to their sales success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• About their specific beliefs towards the profession of selling
• Common fears do they share and how they overcome them
• How they deal with self-doubt and take personal responsibility
• What type of professional training development yields the best results
• How they anticipate and control the sales process from the outset to close
• How small differences can create and sustain long-term client retention
• What they do to engage objections with confidence
• How to develop meaningful stories that translate to relationships that close more deals
You have lots of choices!! You can pick a topic you like from the list below … or you can mix and match topics and let Brian create a special session just for you.
Experience the Life you Deserve Personally and Professionally
Unlocking Your Potential: How to Drive Success in Your Network Marketing Business
Power Relationships: How to Build Meaningful Relationships that Grow Your Business
Building a Better Franchise Business
Becoming the Leader You Choose
Driving Customer Loyalty Daily
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.