Living Life at Performance Level
Skeptical you could learn to juggle in just minutes? You can and you will! Whether facilitating an executive retreat or impacting a conference of thousands, Curtis’ nationally recognized and interactive keynote has been inspiring audiences to “Live the Dream”. Curtis will give you the tools and the confidence to reach your ultimate potential in every aspect of your life. By understanding how everyday reactions and perspectives build the world you create for yourself, you can take charge and be more confident of the life you design and deserve!
Curtis mimes, juggles, eats fire, and mesmerizes his audiences with magic. His secret is that he also uses these skills to be one of the most inspirational speakers you’ll ever encounter.
- be empowered with new leadership skills
- discover their own success strategies
- be energized and inspired in the workplace and beyond
- be encouraged to take risks in their thoughts and actions
- understand the value of collaboration and teamwork
- be entertained and educated in a fun and humorous way
- Being accountable
- Taking responsibility for your life
- Balancing priorities
- Thinking before you act
- Everyday is a new opportunity
- Your attitude dictates your potential future
- And of course, practice, practice, practice
Living Life at Performance Level All Day
Have you tried incentives, rewards, and even positive thinking programs to then achieve only temporary results? Interested in a better work atmosphere, more effective business communication, a higher level of productivity (not to mention self-empowered individuals)?
Curtis expands his nationally recognized keynote Living Life at Performance Level™, into a full-day workshop that will optimize the cultural dynamic of your organization. He custom tailors his program to your individual company, department or division to reinforce a strategic direction or tackle a particular challenge. Curtis is a master facilitator creating a workshop environment that provides the momentum needed to transfer the skills and lessons learned straight to the day-to-day business environment.
The workshop adds depth in all areas of the keynote, plus:
- interactive leadership training
- building cohesive teams
- challenges of multi-tasking
- power of delegation
- cultivation of thorough and effective communication
- power, siloing and our comfort zones
Living Life at Performance Level provides the tools and confidence to empower, challenge, and change you and your company.
Other Program Topics:
The Magic of Leadership
This workshop allows individuals to identify and take ownership of their leadership “magic” while challenging them to cultivate new skills. They will learn to develop their leadership skills regardless of what role they play within an organization.
Curtis shows that “the magic we possess only works when we give it away” helping individuals to:
- Determine what type of leader they are
- Modify behavior for optimal performance
- Recognize moments of leadership
- Understand the responsibilities incumbent upon successful leaders
- Hone intuition and self-awareness
Speak! At Performance Level
Maximize your speaking potential and benefit from Curtis’ 25 years of experience as a stage performer and speaker. Having done literally thousands of presentations across the U.S. and the world, Curtis will give the participants the tips, techniques, and instructions to improve their business presentation skills.
Curtis will help individuals to:
- Be more comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Polish your speaking skills
- Incorporate interactivity into your presentation
- Build stage presence
- Impact an audience
Performance Level Teams
Curtis adeptly leads groups through a series of proven exercises that stress essential components of leadership and management. This workshop requires each participant to be accountable while also relying on others to achieve overall success.
- Turn passive listeners into active participants
- Offer proven strategies to put into immediate practice
- Activate accountability
- Improve communication
- Build cohesive, effective teams
Performance Level Goal Setting
Be the Director of your life by turning your dreams into attainable goals in this effective 5 step course. Curtis’ workshop will guide participants through an in-depth process of reflecting on where they’ve been, affirming where they are, focusing on where they want to go and how to get there.
Accompanied by an easy to follow workbook helping individuals to:
- assess and focus on what is really important in life
- identify and define life dreams
- establish positive, detailed goals
- create action steps to achieve these goals
- incorporate goals into their daily routine and life plan
Writing New Scripts- how our beliefs lead us
Recognizing what we believe and how we came to those beliefs, we grow to better understand ourselves and the world around us; and this is the starting gate to realizing our potential. It is our beliefs that guide us, motivate us, create the scripts we live by, and help make our decisions everyday.
Examining what we believe and why we believe it will help individuals to:
- Write new life scripts
- Be more productive at work and at home
- Fulfill their goals and dreams
- Effect growth and change in an organization
- Live a life filled with passion and purpose