$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 - $10,000
Dan Lier is a powerful force of optimism and achievement who believes every person is capable of incredible potential. For 20 years, he has been helping people all over the globe improve their mindsets and increase their productivity and performance.
After winning two successive National Championships as a college basketball player and achieving top national sales performer with Federated Insurance, Dan became fascinated by what separates the champions from average performers.
He began his professional speaking career as a field sales rep for Tony Robbins and quickly became the #1 performer. Dan helped to change the sales paradigm within the Robbins organization and was elevated to sales leader – where he led two national sales teams, on opposite sides of the country, to produce record sales numbers for the business.
Dan is a best-selling author as well as an adjunct professor at Fort Hays State University School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
With the experience of thousands of customized corporate motivational keynote presentations, Dan will design the perfect talk for your meeting. His client list includes companies such as Pfizer, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Prudential, BMW, and many more.
For more information on Leadership and Sales expert Dan Lier, contact Executive Speakers Bureau 901.754.9404.
Maximizing Your True Potential
Dan’s most-requested program, this high-energy, high-content program shares specific strategies to increase performance in both business and life. From developing the psychology of a winner to specific strategies on how to stay motivated and take consistent action, Dan inspires confidence and delivers the tools to create positive results, exceed quotas, and improve performance.
Customized and personalized for every audience, this program includes:
The Psychology of a Top Performer
- Developing a mindset for success
- How your beliefs impact your performance and results
- You’ll never out-earn or out-sell your own beliefs
- Achieving top-performer momentum
The Power of a Winning Attitude
- Your attitude is your choice
- How your attitude affects your results
- Attract or repel customers, clients, and opportunities
- How to maintain a winning attitude
The Formula for Success
- Why most people fail
- Consistent action is key
- How to set yourself up to win
- Getting it done every day
Creating Extraordinary Results in Challenging Times
It’s easy to walk tall and create results when things are going well. What happens when things aren’t going so well… personally or professionally? With over 18 years of working with top performers, Dan shares proven strategies to create results during challenging times and turn around stagnant results in positive momentum and excitement.
1. Psychology of a Top Performer – Managing Your Mindset
- Developing References for Success
- You are in Control of Your ACTIONS
- How to Implement the ONE Strategy to Build Momentum Now.
2. How to Separate Yourself From the Competition
- Your Attitude = Your Brand
- How to Maintain a Winning Attitude
- Shape Value Proposition and Gain Market Share
- How Most People Set Themselves Up to Lose
- How to Set Yourself Up to Win
- The Psychology of Creating Success Habits
Research indicates that companies grow to the level of their leadership. In this program, Dan delivers three strategies that your leaders can implement immediately to increase influence and improve productivity.
- Understanding and adapting to the personality styles in your company
- Recognizing motivating and de-motivating tendencies
- Adapting language patterns to get the best results from your team
- The psychology and beliefs of a great leader
- How to implement a small change that makes a big difference
- It all starts from the top – YOU!
- How to maintain a positive attitude
- Developing a positive culture and friendly environment
Psychology of Top Sales Performers
Selling is the process of creating value and transferring emotion… and you cannot give what you don’t have. In this program, Dan delivers the psychology of top sales performers along with proven strategies. From overcoming objections to closing the deal, Dan shares proven strategies to increase sales and performance.
Mindset and Beliefs
- Professionals sell value, amateurs sell price
- If you were the #1 sales performer, what would you do differently?
- Elevating your brand in your market
- Creating value
- The psychology of prospecting
- The 4-point connection strategy
- Rules for increasing your prospecting
- Consistency is the key to success
- Don’t be a “Dow Joneser”
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.