Leadershift … Making Leadership Everyone’s Business
The model for leadership has shifted. For sustained leadership success in any organization, every employee must lead right where they are right now. It is not impossible, Pollyanna or wishful thinking. It is essential. In this program, you will learn how to use a successful leadership philosophy:
LeaderShift. You will discover how you can create a purpose-driven, leader-supported and employee-led culture … right now. LeaderShift provides a solid foundation for conducting business in a new way—one that aligns the organization around a common set of principles. In this interactive keynote, you will learn that success as a leader can come down to practicing six shifts. Shifts that will help create an atmosphere where any team can prosper. You learn to shift…
- from fiction to truth
- from waiting to be led to leading where you are
- from structure to enabled autonomy
- from drifting to purpose
- from customer duty to customer passion
- from fighting change to guiding change
After attending this program, attendees:
- Have the formula for building a successful team.
- Take away a practical framework that can help decrease turnover, improve job satisfaction
and increase your bottom line.
- Gain a solution for improving their own and their team members leadership skills
Monday Morning Leadership
10 Principles to Becoming a Great Leader
What would be the impact on your organization and your business if every
one of your leaders spent dedicated time with a mentor? Now they can. In
this program based on his best-selling book, Monday Morning Mentoring and Monday Morning Leadership, David delivers up to 10 key success principles that equip leaders to confront and overcome their daily “people” challenges.
Veteran and novice leaders alike will:
- Accept responsibility and maintain focus to positively influence
- Discover the need to escape from "management land" to get in touch
with and motivate their teams.
- Learn how to “hire tough” and retain your good employees.
- Expand their learning zones to make continuous improvement a
- Reinforce that integrity is the most important leadership quality.
- Gain workable strategies to improve communication and get the
LeaderShift provides inspiration and enlightenment to frontline leaders who dare to learn, the willingness to lead and the passion to share.
The First Two Rules of Leadership: Don’t Be Stupid. Don’t Be A Jerk.
Do your leaders want to do great things, but are overwhelmed with the complexities of leading? Don't Be Stupid. Don't Be a Jerk are the two greatest rules for leaders to achieve extraordinary results with class. Based on his latest book, David Cottrell’s keynote is direct and simple: think your decisions through and take care of your team. It is grounded on solid principles that apply to businesses in every industry. If you are searching for a speaker who will provide your team with tried and proven techniques that improve employee morale, decrease turnover, improve results plus help them have a whole lot more fun leading, this is for you.
This keynote provides a clear path to increased results and higher job satisfaction for the leader and the people he/she is leading. After attending this presentation, your leadership team will:
- Make smarter decisions and treat people with dignity at the same time.
- Develop synchronization on your team to get everyone moving toward your goal.
- Coach smart, deal with poor performers and focus on what's important
- Attack complacency, lead with confidence and encourage positive performance
The First Two Rules of Leadership: Don't Be Stupid, Don't be a Jerk gives you the expert tips and techniques you need to treat your team with dignity and respect—so you can all enjoy the benefits of winning with class.
Make the Choice: Go From Everyday to Extraordinary
Learn to Make the Right Decisions to Achieve Great Success.
Why does success seem to come easily to some and not to others? Success is ultimately realized by those who make more right choices and quickly recover from their wrong choices. Based on the book Monday Morning Choices, this program creates a foundation for organizational and personal success... how to achieve it, how to keep it and how to enjoy it by consistently making better choices. David Cottrell has spent much of his career seeking answers to what separates the successful from those who fail to reach their level of success. His findings incorporate 12 choices that lead to success.
Participants at all levels will:
- Make the choice to become their very best.
- Identify and personally assess four essential character traits to create a solid foundation for success.
- Decide to take control by taking action that moves them more quickly toward success.
- Discover how to invest in both professional and personal relationships to foster lasting success.
- Choose to leave a legacy for others to follow.