Think PROGRESS LEADERSHIP™ NOT Change Management
To Change Is Human; to Progress, Divine.
The business term change management has been around for a good long while. The term relates to “initiating significant change” within an organization’s processes. This change can include anything from altering work culture to embracing diversity to modifying an individual’s work tasks to increasing company morale and loyalty. The problem with the term “change management” is that no one really desires to change or plans to change. We desire and plan to progress.
It takes more than the title of supervisor, manager, or “change agent” to lead people in the direction of progress. Employees and team members (especially millennials) do not want managers to manage their change. They want leaders to lead their progress. Let’s call “initiating significant change” what it truly is (or should be): Progress Leadership™.
In a time of continual transformation, committed leaders should focus on inspiring the progress, not apologizing for the change. Committed leaders don’t just TELL people what to do. Committed leaders include others in the progress as well as the process.
It is reasons that shape, nourish, and sustain the thoughts that create the actions necessary to reach desired results. Moving our focus from change management to PROGRESS Leadership™ creates a shift in power from wielding power over employees to creating power among employees. Committed leaders thus create a work culture in which empowered employees are committed to finding what is truly the next step forward.
In Dean's presentation, he will share his thoughts on progress and change and discuss the Six Ps Progress that empower caring leaders to Think, Work and LIVE Progress Leadership NOT Change Management. All progress is change but not all change is PROGRESS. It is natural to resist change but we embrace PROGRESS. We do not want managers to manage our change. We want leaders to lead our progress. In a time of continual transformation, committed leaders should focus on inspiring the progress, not apologizing for the change.
- Progress Agents don’t just TELL people what to do.
- Progress Agents include others in the progress as well as the process.
- Progress Agents shape, nourish, and sustain the thoughts that create the actions necessary to reach desired results.
- Progress Agents work to positively influence thoughts and feelings as well as oversee actions.
One Happy Customer! Keys to Making and Keeping Happy Customers… One at a Time!!
In tough economic times, Customer service IS the difference between success and failure. This program features Cherishing Customers/CARE Model and ForWORDs and BackWORDs: Words and Phrases that MOVE Business Communication!
This program encourages participants to internalize three powerful insights about customers and introduces them to unique and powerful models for inspiring true customer loyalty. Participants receive professional customer service training that helps committed service professionals:
- Create Customer Advocates by genuinely relating to concerns and wildly exceeding expectations
- Enhance awareness of the importance of responding to customers quickly and effectively
- Implement strategies to inspire amazing customer loyalty that lead to positive long-term customer relationships
- Develop an understanding of personal responsibility in responding to customer needs
- Examine the behavior and DESIRES of dissatisfied customers
- Help customers know you are on THEIR side
- Implement better strategies to address customer concerns based on style needs
- Understand the need for “putting on the customer’s shoes”
- View customer feedback (complaints) as the most inexpensive, and useful forms of customer market data
How to Achieve Big PHAT TEAM Goals!! Crafting and Committing to Big PHAT Progress-Based GOALS!!!
Big PHAT Goals is designed for organizations that view their payroll as an investment rather than an expense and are committed to retaining and developing committed self motivated team players. The Big PHAT Goals Program is designed to Align Personal Goals with Organizational Objectives and includes A Progress Agent’s Six Rules for Goal-Crafting found in Dean’s book, How to Achieve Big PHAT Goals!
We must dedicate ourselves to crafting personal and organizational goals that are so attractive, so alluring, so PHAT that we are compelled to continually make choices that move us toward their accomplishment. As a noun, CRAFT can mean an object or machine designed for a journey, like a ship or an airplane.
As a verb, CRAFT can mean to make or manufacture with skill and careful attention to detail. A goal is the aim, the objective, the purpose, the point. Stop setting goals and start CRAFTING goals.BIG PHAT GOALS Empowers Professionals to:
- Strengthen Commitment to their Organization & Organizational Goals
- Partner with Organization to Achieve Personal Goals
- Create Powerful Self-Motivation toward Personal & Organizational Goals
- Discover Power of Affirmations & Visualization
- Increase Team Morale & Work Towards Balanced Life
- Better Service Customers
- Attract New Business and Generate Quality Referrals
- Establish and Cement Internal and External Customer Loyalty
The hardest aspect of goal achievement is not in crafting a goal or even in knowing how to achieve it. The real challenge is staying connected to the passion and understanding of WHY. “Progress does not demand perfection, only persistence.” – Dean Lindsay
Cracking the Networking CODE – 4 Steps to Priceless Business Relationships
You can’t achieve your best without learning the all-important art of connecting. Dean Lindsay’s rip-roaring CODE Cracking programs, based on his best selling business book Cracking the Networking CODE: 4 Steps to Priceless Relationships, are filled with fresh insights to build meaningful, profitable, win-win relationships for business and life.
"Perhaps the most powerful way to leverage and multiply your talent and ability is by expanding your personal and business network. This book shows you how." - Brian Tracy Author, Getting Rich Your Own Way
The CODE business networking sales training program can be customized to include:
- The Top Ten Benefits of Networking
- Questions for Defining a Powerful Networking Plan
- The Way Around the “Do Not Call” List
- Examples of Proven Places to Network
- Tips for Running a Successful Trade Show Booth
- Strategies for Opening Face-to-Face Relationships
- Often Overlooked Networking Strategies
- Quick Tips for Delivering Solid First Impressions
- Ideas for Creating a Series of Positive Impressions
- Insight on Business Cards and Note-taking
Be a BAM!! – Keys to Becoming a BUSINESS ATTRACTION MAGNET!!!
All BAM sales training programs are customized to fit the specific challenges of your sales organization.
In these tough economic times, the business of sales is the business of ATTRACTION. We are attracted to products, services, ideas, and people that we TRUST can help us PROGRESS. The days of the “Surefire Closing Statement” and the “Glad-handing Slick Salesman” are long gone. Today it is imperative for Sales Professionals to truly get to know their prospects and help prospects get to know them. Selling is therefore a state of mind more than a series of steps.?
- Master the Art of Positive Persuasion and win people over to your side without manipulation or intimidation (even over the phone)
- Prevent objections, reduce price pressure and get the prospect to rule out the competition by learning the key ingredient that drives every sale
- Gain Powerful insight into how people make decisions and how to manage their decision process
- Replace awkwardness with confidence, frustration with self-control
- Develop a sales team skilled at selling to all styles of client behavior
- Position yourself and services with the client’s needs in mind
- Learn multiple methods of making contact with key decision makers and tips to prevent initial contact objections
- Attain the ultimate in credibility with your customers and understand how your product knowledge can hurt you
- Position power-benefit statements into highly negotiable statements of interest.
- Learn the power of ONLY. What sets you, your company, your product and services apart?
- Network all contacts into powerful business relationships, increased revenue and quality referrals