Don Strickland is a former Senior Executive at Apple, CEO of PictureWorks and CEO of IPIX. Currently Don is the President and CEO of Strickland Associates and serves as Adjunct Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Imperial College London.
Don Strickland has successfully built businesses internationally for both large public companies and private start ups. As a CEO he has consistently combined new technologies and business models to reinvent companies and grow stockholder value.
Expect to come away with a unique perspective on innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Don Strickland was the visionary behind the world's first consumer digital camera, which he developed as Kodak's VP of Digital Imaging and launched into the market after joining Apple. As Apple's VP of Imaging and Publishing he led the re-architecture of Apple's computer platform for the publishing market from traditional print media to "new media" including the Internet, music and video. He left Apple to become CEO of Silicon Valley startup, PictureWorks Technology, and was a pioneer of the Web 2.0 business model. He took the company public through a merger with IPIX, and built the market value to US$1.6 billion. He currently advises technology companies on business model innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship and serves as Advising Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College London.
• Disruptive Innovation: An Opportunity for New Business Models and Competitive Advantage
• Designing “in” Innovation: The Impact of Organizations and Processes on Innovation
• The “Four Dimensions” of Innovation: A Model of Innovation for Large Corporations
• Innovative Leadership: A New Leadership Style for Times of Change
• Emerging from the Economic Crisis with a New Corporate Culture
• The CEO Handbook: Adding Value as the CEO
• Transparency 2.0: Meeting the New Challenges and Mandates of Corporate Transparency
• Transparency for Government Agencies: The Taxpayers Demand to Know
• The Impact of Transparency on Government and Public Companies
Why Kodak is Bankrupt and Apple is the Most Valuable Company in the World
Business Model Innovation: Start Here!
Middle Management Innovation: The Hidden Asset
The Organizational Challenge - Flexibility vs. Efficiency: A CEO Perspective
Harnessing External Knowledge: 90 percent of What You Need Is Outside of the Organization!
A Leadership Style for Times of Change
Creator of The Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification and 30 Days to MPM for Athletes Program
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.