- Keynote Speakers
- Virtual Summit
- Request Ideas
- Helpful Tips
- About Us
Trust issues, leadership missteps, and ethics problems can threaten any organization, impact market value and cause irreversible damage. Frank C. Bucaro helps leaders and individuals at the best and most admired companies skillfully navigate the high road to success.
His unique career path from the classroom to the board room began a number of years ago when a succession high profile media reports captured his attention. While still an instructor of moral theology, he became increasingly aware that problems relating to unethical practices in the marketplace seemed to be on the increase.
Believing that ethics and values had the power to increase business success rather than impede it, Frank left teaching and formed a business partnership offering keynotes and seminars. The transition to business owner was nearly seamless with the introduction of his first keynote entitled HOW DO YOU SPELL SUCCESS? E-T-H-I-C-S!
Word spread about his entertaining and humorous approach to the serious subject of ethics and soon large and small organizations, Fortune 500 companies and associations in the USA and Canada were contacting Frank about his programs. Participants continue to be inspired by Frank’s high content, humorous and practical programs which serve as encouraging reminders of the power of ethics and values-based leadership. His programs are a natural fit with organizations interested in reinforcing their commitment to ethics and values and reducing vulnerability to costly ethics and compliance problems.
He is a business owner and author of the book The Trust Puzzle: How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road. His articles have been published in a variety of industry publications and in ethics and compliance magazines such as Compliance & Ethics Professional, Corporate Compliance INSIGHTS, ETHIKOS, and ETHISPHERE.
A member of the National Speakers Association, he has earned their designation of CSP which stands for Certified Speaking Professional and he was also presented with NSA’s prestigious CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame Award for excellence and professionalism.
The Trust Puzzle: How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road
Trust issues, leadership missteps, and ethics issues can threaten any organization, impact market value and cause irreversible damage. This strategic focus on the critical role of ethical behavior for those in leadership positions will assist leaders and their organizations as they navigate the high road to success.
• Expand participants understanding of the different roles of compliance and ethics
• Create a greater priority of the process of ethical thinking through specific examples, insights and decision-making techniques
• The dangers of Scrap Learning. Scrap learning is a term that describes the gap between training that is delivered and what is applied back on the job.”
• Experience, analyze and create ways to implement ethical reasoning as “second nature” in the workplace
• Help participants understand that real leadership is not just about the leader but the character of the leader
• The difference between positive and negative ethics and the effect in the workplace on leadership capabilities
• The lack of moral awareness—a critical missing dynamic of building company trust
• Leadership virtues necessary to keep the company culture values-based and principle-driven
• Detailed decision-making processes and techniques to help keep leaders on the high road
• Techniques that are different but compatible when it comes to learning approaches to compliance and ethics
• Two factors to consider in making business decisions and why
• Mid-level management level to C-suite executives.
Taking the High Road: How to Succeed When Other People Bend the Rules
This program examines, and integrates, key ethical and moral principles needed in relationship building for leaders, their people, and their customers.
Business today is all about relationship building and building trust.
• How does one build trust?
• How does one become trustworthy?
• What are the key values-based issues that leaders face today on building a strong culture of ethics and values based on mutual respect?
• What are the innate considerations a leader must understand and embrace to build a strong values-based corporate culture which empowers one’s people?
Key points covered in this program:
Trust Me! Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines about wrongdoing at several high profile organizations over the past several years have increased the pressure on business leaders to reclaim trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty.
This program will focus on the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today.
Covered in this program:
• The types of ethics and will serve your organization best.
• Eight great leadership habits that enhance an ethical culture.
• Four considerations to keep in mind when faced with a difficult decision.
• How to recognize the “Ethics Gap” and what to do about it.
• Five leadership virtues that will positively affect your business culture.
This program will be challenging in content, practical in application and entertaining in delivery while offering practical ideas and techniques to help foster, support and energize ethical leadership.