$30,000 - $50,000
$20,000 - $30,000
Jade Simmons is a creator of transformational experiences designed to activate audiences into becoming the biggest, boldest version of themselves possible. The world-class concert artist has been called a “musical force of nature” with an “uncanny ability to connect with the sounds of today.” Jade is the CEO of Jade Media Global, a revolutionary live experience and global content distribution company specializing in 360º personal development and strategic transformation.
Following an artistic epiphany, she pivoted from playing the piano to impress audiences, to using music as the vehicle by which to provide the inspiration, entertainment, and transformation that profoundly moves them instead.
Nicknamed “Classical Music’s #1 Maverick,” her electrifying, genre-bending concert adventures span Rachmaninoff all the way to rap and include virtuoso storytelling, uncommon insights, and boundless inspiration. Today, Jade’s experiences not only delight concert audiences, but her dazzling, high-impact presentations are fast becoming the go-to fuel for the world’s superlative brands and organizations from financial services, biotech, entertainment, education, energy, and beyond.
In her inimitable career as a concert pianist, Jade Simmons has remained committed to expanding the boundaries of Classical music. Simmons has toured the US extensively in recital and with orchestra highlighted by performances at venues as wide-ranging as Ravinia, the Chicago Sinfonietta in Symphony Hall, New York's Town Hall, Detroit Institute of Arts, and the halls of the White House. She has been named one of the Best of South By Southwest and has also received the Sphinx Organization's Medal of Excellence in a concert held at the US Supreme Court.
Simmons is also the author of the best-selling Audacious Prayers for World Changers. As an equal opportunity disrupter, in 2020, the Maverick made her boldest leap yet as founder of Operation Restoration, which powered her run as an Independent candidate for President of the United States. Her platforms prioritize people and unifying policies over politics as usual.
How to Move Like a Maverick
An empowering line-up of uncommon mindset shifts and brave, new modes of operation designed to shift your people from status quo huggers to empowered trailblazers in one fell swoop. Jade powerfully redefines purpose, encourages the discovery of originality, the inclusion of improvisation, and challenges listeners to embrace the possibility of bringing their whole selves to every table, every time. How to Move Like a Maverick has been brought in by organizations looking to motivate their people to new heights personally and bigger results professionally. Jade blends a dazzling combination of riveting virtuoso performances and mind-blowing inspiration to drive her strategic points home.
1. Redefining purpose in a way that shifts the focus from the activity we do to the effect we have.
2. Reframing change as opportunity instead of obligation
3. Will learn to use reinvention and improvisation as techniques to brilliantly and intentionally incorporate change and spur personal growth.
3. Will learn the practice of “De-compartmentalization”: What happens when we bring all of ourselves to every table, every time.
The Smell of Breakthrough
The Smell of Breakthrough is Jade’s newest transformational mainstage keynote experience designed to pique all of the senses and stoke the biggest fires of inspiration in the hearts and minds of your attendees. True to form, expect the same stunning combination of inspiration, innovation, and unbelievable entertainment. The acclaimed concert artist uses a range of captivating music from Rachmaninoff to Rap to drive her points deep into the hearts and minds of her audience.
In this presentation, Jade brilliantly sets your attendees up to be able to predict when breakthrough is around the corner, position for it powerfully, and lead their teams in sustainable strategies to keep the breakthrough coming.
The 45-60 minute presentation is divided into three parts:
1. The Signs of Breakthrough: Jade reveals the often missed signs and occurrences that precede breakthrough in life and business. This new understanding shifts the perspective of team members and their leaders as they work to meet kpi’s and set sound strategies to break their new records.
2. The Science of Breakthrough: Audiences are inspired to adopt uncommon mindset shifts and new modes of operation necessary to be ready for breakthrough when it hits. This includes formulas to create powerful consistency, elevate expectations, and break the fear of change.
3. The Art of Breakthrough: Jade leaves listeners with best practices for people looking to experience back-to-back breakthrough in life and business including discovering purpose, embracing diversity in all of its forms, and unleashing a new level of purpose-driven effectiveness and fulfillment.
Audacity! Dare to Lead on Purpose
An incredible thing happens when audacious leaders dealing with the pressures of monumental change are given the tools to connect, improvise, and unlock the undiscovered gifts of their team members…breakthrough breaks out. Perfect for organizations looking to offer something other than run-of-the-mill leadership training.
Dynamic, Disruptive Diversity: A Bold Approach to Harnessing the Power of Differences
Jade’s leading the charge for diversification of the workplace with a powerfully positive approach that dares to eschew guilt and obligation in favor of curiosity and authentic connectivity. Perfect for organizations determined to be at the forefront of the diversity and inclusion movement.
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.