VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS:
Over the years, Dr. John Izzo has conducted scores of online presentations and workshops to distributed teams. At a time when in-person gathering is not possible, virtual solutions for learning and development are more important than ever for organizations who want to succeed.
Virtual presentation topics followed by an interactive Q&A discussion include:
Keeping People Engaged in Challenging Times
During times of uncertainty and/or crisis, one of the major challenges for organizations is to keep people engaged, motivated, and inspired. Based on his thirty years’ experience working with over 700 companies, Dr. John Izzo shows the five things people need from leaders in times of uncertainty and what leaders must do every day to keep people engaged. This session will leave your team with practical ideas they can implement right away, as well as an opportunity to tap into Dr. John Izzo’s extensive experience with a dialogue and question period.
Leading with Purpose During Uncertain Times
Uncertain times like these are critical in terms of purpose. The more we stay connected to our purpose, the more we stay engaged and motivated. More than ever, our purpose is on “trial” during difficult times. How we treat our customers, team members and community now will either deepen or dampen our purpose, and has a direct and lasting impact on our brand. In this session, Dr. John Izzo shows how leaders can maintain and grow purpose during a crisis and then leverage their organizational strength to create lasting bonds with customers and team members.
If you are interested in any of these or would more detail, send us a note and we can let you know about options and pricing.
TRADITIONAL PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS:
The Purpose Revolution
Differentiating Your Brand in an Age of Disruption AND Winning & Engaging Talent in an Age of Social Good
These two unique keynotes are part of the Purpose Revolution series. The new economy is going to be driven by an emerging group of people all over the world who want their employment, investing and buying to shape a better world while meeting their self-oriented needs. This book shows how a new driver of choice is happening worldwide whereby consumers, employees, and investors are using purpose and community as a major driver of their commitments. This new driver is present worldwide and cuts across almost all demographic barriers including age, developing/developing world, politics, religious affiliation and income level.
Those companies who understand and respond to this Aspirational person will create game-changing competitive advantage.
Your audience will:
- Understand this rising class and how different they are from every class of buyers, investors and employees that have come before them
- Discover the drivers of their choices
- Learn practical ways to grow your market share, brand loyalty, and engagement of this new group
- Hear eye-popping examples of how companies like yours are already winning these people worldwide and find out how you can do the same
Leading on Purpose
Inspiring People with the Why
If you really want your people to be engaged and bring their best to work then you need to make sure they have a deep sense of purpose. Research shows that people who see the purpose of their work are more productive, work longer hours and are more engaged. We also know that when people feel
inspired by the purpose of your company or organization they are more deeply committed, more willing to change, and serve customers more powerfully.
Dr. John Izzo first introduced the idea of higher purpose at work in his book, Awakening Corporate Soul, and has been showing leaders for over 20 years how to create a workplace where people are connected to the highest purpose of their work.
In this engaging keynote, John not only shows why purpose is so critical but provides audiences proven methods to drive purpose and the “why” with their teams.
Your leaders at all levels will see:
- WHY purpose matters
- How to drive the WHY on a daily basis in your organizations
- Daily and weekly practices that create a culture of purpose that leads to high productivity and great service
The Secrets of Highly Engaging Workplaces and Leaders
Dr. John Izzo has spent a lifetime researching what separates truly passionate, high-engagement teams and leaders from the rest of the pack. Organizations with high levels of employee engagement are significantly more profitable, have much higher customer loyalty, stronger productivity and a better reputation with customers than those with moderate engagement. In fact, the average HIGHLY engaged team member can be up to 40% more productive than a disengaged performer.
But what are the secrets to highly engaged teams and highly engaged companies? Why do some leaders consistently create highly engaged associates?
In this keynote, John shares:
- The four keys to creating high engagement teams and shows why some leaders are consistently able to get high levels of commitment from people
- John gives your leaders daily practices for how leaders can immediately drive engagement for better results
- How to implement simple disciplines and routines guaranteed to create highly engaged teams
- Your leaders will not only see their role in driving engagement but will leave with ideas they can implement right away that will lead to significantly higher engagement
!00% Responsibility / Zero Excuses
How Taking Responsibility Changes Everything
Taking responsibility means stepping up and seeing yourself as the agent of change, whether it is changing your company or changing the world.
Dr. John Izzo shows how “stepping up” creates positive change while improving satisfaction at work and in life. Dr. Izzo’s simple concept, called “100/0” (100% responsibility/zero excuses) can transform a company when we decide to put aside our excuses and take initiative to create change.
This session can be focused on all levels to foster greater ownership or focused on leaders where he also helps leaders discover how to foster a climate of ownership and accountability.
Dr. Izzo will share:
- How a small group of employees got together and transformed service and morale at a large hospital
- How a leader took a dying business unit within a large Telco and got employees to step up creating a “cash cow” for her company
- How a new VP helped drivers take responsibility for the profitability of their individual routes taking his division from worst to first
- How three women with no business experience helped thousands of women get out of poverty in Africa