This fast-paced StorySelling keynote will have your sales force re-thinking how they pitch, propose or present to clients. Kindra, a former vice president of sales, breaks down the power of strategic storytelling to influence buyer’s behavior and, ultimately, close more deals.
This keynote easily aligns and adds depth to your existing methodology. Kindra walks through compelling, even shocking, research proving the story’s ability to render price irrelevant, fast-track trust and likability, double efforts and create a lasting, advantageous impression.
Capturing attention in today’s distracted marketplace requires a sophisticated strategy that appeals to both logic and emotion. Kindra teaches audiences the stories they must be able to tell, how to find them, and in which scenarios they will yield maximum results. She inspires audiences and gives them the confidence to switch to the story default in high-stakes sales situations to increase their effectiveness, enhance their relationship, and ultimately generate more revenue.
The prevailing outcome of this keynote will be a sales organization more capable of connecting with clients and able to stand out in a competitive selling environment.
- Learn how to hack the brain to disrupt the decision-making process
- Craft any story to make the invisible benefits of your product vivid and real for your customer
- Ask the questions that will reveal your customer’s motives
- Add value to your product and service in a way that will make price irrelevant
- Shape attitudes on your team to help them find meaning in their work and reach new heights
- Build a confident and resilient culture
The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
The shift from a transactional economy to a connected one has people scrambling; when surveyed, companies admit they believe a substantial portion of their revenue is under threat as a result. Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more. Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes. The answer is strategic storytelling.
The problem? In its rapid rise in popularity, “storytelling” has been reduced to unactionable jargon. Every day businesses and individuals miss critical opportunities to connect with their elusive audiences in powerful and profitable ways because they lack storytelling skills. Until now.
Kindra Hall has presented this storytelling keynote for audiences around the world and across industries to equip them with this essential skill for success in a connected economy. Far from jargon or fluff, Kindra’s approach to storytelling is razor-sharp and immediately actionable. The result: Using Kindra’s blueprint for effective storytelling, attendees leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships, or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
- Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling—to fully take advantage of it
- Gain clarity on what a story is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
- Learn how to access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and/or individual
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- Breakdown the 3 Step Storytelling Process
- Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact
- Determine the many opportunities for telling the stories for results
Story Your Way to Success in Direct Selling
This keynote will revolutionize the way your distributors approach every sales interaction—switching from product facts to telling engaging stories. Kindra not only inspires and empowers direct sellers, but she also teaches them exactly how to switch to the story default for maximum impact.
The greatest leaders in the network marketing industry influence, motivate and inspire their prospects and teams. This requires more than knowledge about the products or understanding of the compensation plan; a consultant’s success is entirely dependent on their ability to communicate the transformation joining their company creates. Second, only to develop the courage to seek new prospects, transformational storytelling is the most important skill for success in the direct selling industry.
Through compelling research, profound case studies, and captivating stories of her own, Kindra will elevate individuals on all levels of your company. The outcome of this keynote is an army of individuals ready to change lives with the story of how your company changed theirs.
Storytelling workshops are ideal for clients who not only want attendees to gain excitement and applicable insights into applying strategic storytelling, but to also put the skill to work under Kindra’s expert guidance.
The Half Day Workshop begins by generating participant excitement about the storytelling opportunity through Kindra’s compelling one hour keynote. Through research, case studies, and her own expertly-told stories, Kindra proves that a simple shift to telling compelling stories will create massive and measurable results.
In the second phase, participants examine the stories being told or missing within their organization. Before the workshop, Kindra analyzes the current company messaging—including but not limited to videos, websites, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, sales pitches, and interviews. After discussion and discovery, Kindra leads the group through guided exercises to develop a suite of stories to deliver the organization's most important messages and achieve their most urgent goals. The final phase includes participants telling stories to live and receiving real-time feedback and additional story techniques from Kindra.
Participants leave the storytelling workshop feeling empowered, equipped and excited to use their stories to gain an advantage—to either drive sales, create better marketing messages, raise more funds, build better customer relationships, or to lead their teams more effectively. Or all of the above. Workshops are customizable to client needs.
- Learn the psychology behind the irresistible draw of stories
- Gain organizational clarity on what a story is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it Understand the three-step storytelling process
- Discuss stories that are currently being told Evaluate current presentation, sales or marketing material
- Discover the three most important stories to start telling first
- Identify possible stories to tell
- Workshop Individual stories in groups
- Workshop individual stories in front of the room with Kindra’s guidance
Time: 1hr Keynote + up to 3 additional hours