$15,000 - $20,000
Libby Gill knows change. Libby grew up on two continents in a family decimated by alcohol, mental illness, and suicide. Moving back and forth between households, she went to eight different schools before putting herself through college waiting tables. Starting her career as an assistant at Embassy Communications, a television company founded by the legendary Norman Lear, Libby survived three mergers and became head of publicity, advertising, and promotion for Sony’s worldwide television group in just five years.
After her first career heading communications at media giants Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, Libby founded LA-based Libby Gill & Company, a leadership consulting and executive coaching firm. She guides individuals and organizations to lead through change, challenge, and chaos by deeply engaging employees in a shared future-focused vision of success.
In her consulting, coaching, and keynotes Libby helps her clients:
• Reframe change as an opportunity for massive growth
• Re-energize your best performers to reach their full potential
• Reinvent your corporate culture to thrive through uncertainty
Her coaching clients include Disney, Ernst & Young, Facebook, First American Insurance, Hyundai, Microsoft, Sony, Sutter Health, Viacom, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, and numerous non-profits and small businesses.
A global speaker, Libby has delivered keynote presentations on three continents and in 37 US states for organizations including Abbott Medical, Acura, ADP, Bank of America, Capital One, Cisco, Disney, Honda, Intel, Kellogg’s, Marriott International, Medtronic, PayPal, Oracle, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, United Healthcare, Sony, Vanguard, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, and many more.
Libby is the author of five books, including the award-winning You Unstuck, Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow, and Traveling Hopefully. Her latest book is The Hope-Driven Leader: Harness the Power of Positivity at Work. Her sixth book, to be published in Fall 2020, is tentatively titled Leaders in the Making: Getting Serious about Developing Leaders in Higher Education. Libby co-authored the book with the executive director of Rice University’s Doerr Institute for New Leaders, former Brigadier General Thomas Kolditz, Ph.D. and Dr. Ryan Brown.
A former columnist for the Dallas Morning News, Libby has published book chapters and peer-reviewed articles for numerous journals and trade publications. Business leaders including Zappos.com CEO Tony Hsieh, Stephen M.R. Covey, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, and Dr. Ken Blanchard have endorsed her work
A frequent media guest, Libby has appeared on the CBS Early Show, CNN, Inside Edition, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Time, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and many more.
Libby is the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services, which developed the first suicide prevention hotline in the United States and serves more than 100,000 low-income adults and children in Southern California with mental health services every year.
NOTE: Libby is an expert at delivering high-energy, interactive online programs, having coached via video platforms for many years.
THE JOURNEY OF CHANGE THROUGH THE LENS OF HOPE
Libby delivers an inspiring message about the science of hopefulness, called Hope Theory, and its application to the workplace in challenging times. Sharing powerful stories, relevant case studies, and evidence-based strategies about the journey of change, she helps your organization reframe change as opportunity.
• Master results-based strategies based on Libby's trademarked True Hope Process™ to "Clarify the Vision; Simplify the Pathway; Execute the Plan; and Review, Reflect, and Refine” for current and future success.
• Identify the personal Leadership Superpower that helps you guide others to be adaptable and innovative.
• Link beliefs (emotions) to behaviors (actions) to break down barriers and move yourself and your team past any obstacles in your path.
LIFT AS YOU CLIMB: THE LATEST IN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
Libby guides emerging and established women leaders through workplace challenges including career advancement; gender bias; visibility and exposure; connection-leveraging; and work/life balance. With intelligence and humor, she shares an inspirational blend of leadership strategies and hard-won secrets to success.
• Craft a Credibility Booster to strengthen presence and build visibility.
• Tap into uniquely female strengths by identifying your Leadership Superpower.
• Master the Art of Amplification to lift other women in your organization and industry.
Breakouts & Workshop Topics
• Mastering the True Hope Process™ - A deep dive into Libby’s proven four-step process that moves your team from vision to action.
• You Unstuck: Creating a Culture of Risk-taking - A powerful session for identifying and reframing fear as fuel for growth.
• Maximizing Multiple Leadership Styles - Highly interactive session where Libby guides participants to situationally broaden their leadership skillset.
2021 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.