$30,000 - $50,000
$15,000 - $20,000
District of Columbia
Dr. Margie Warrell is a global authority on courage and unlocking the potential that fear holds dormant - in individuals and organizations. A 5x bestselling author, Senior Partner at Korn Ferry, and keynote speaker, Marge combines her diverse international business experience, doctoral research, and contagious passion to deliver transformative programs that ignite purpose and accelerate growth.
Since growing up in rural Australia, Margie has walked her ‘live brave’ talk countless times, living in multiple countries around the world from PNG to Singapore. Now based in Washington D.C., Margie is a Women’s Economic Forum honoree, Forbes columnist, media commentator (CNN, WSJ, Today Show) and sits on the Forbes School of Business and Technology advisory board. Her clients include Salesforce, Google, Amazon, NASA, Dell, Oracle, and United Nations Foundation.
An avid hiker, amateur barista, and advocate for women in leadership, Margie recently summited Mt Kilimanjaro with her husband and four children. Her insights on embracing uncertainty and de-risking failure have never been more relevant or required.
RISK BOLD THINKING AND BUILD A ‘CULTURE OF COURAGE’
Embedding the value of courage in your organization’s culture is critical to unleashing the ingenuity and diverse potential in your enterprise. This keynote will embolden your leaders to show up with more authenticity, empathy and vulnerability, cultivating a ‘culture of courage’. Drawing on research and insights from Stop Playing Safe, equip your leaders to:
• Get ‘on purpose’, leading with the passion essential to rally teams behind a ‘Big Why’ and overcome the gravitational pull of the status quo
• Foster psychological safety across hybrid teams that fuels disruptive thinking and crucial conversations
• Activate ‘emotional contagion’ to normalize courage and build collective resilience and change-agility
• Adopt inclusive leadership practices that harness the full value of diversity
• Unlearn to relearn, identifying blind spots to counter rigidity and confirmation bias
• Reframe risk to counter short-sighted decision-making and ensure peripheral risk-taking that protects the core
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
DARE TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE BET… ON YOURSELF
No one is immune to fear or self-doubt but everyone can learn to reclaim the power we too often give it. Drawing on her bestselling book, You’ve Got This! The Life-Changing Power of Trusting Yourself, Margie provides science-backed strategies to bring your bravest self to your boldest dreams and biggest challenges. Learn to:
• Quiet your inner critic and defy the doubts that have been holding you back
• Activate post-traumatic growth, nurturing your innate resilience to turn bounce forward stronger, braver, better
• Operationalize ‘self-compassion to become your greatest champion, not loudest critic
• Identify blind spots and play from your strengths
• Use language to elevate your perspective and thrive under pressure
• Prioritize what empowers, practicing ‘self-fulness’
BRAVE WOMEN RISING
OWN YOUR WORTH AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE YOUR DIFFERENCE MAKES!
Empowering women to ‘own their power’ and embrace their feminine leadership strengths is a vital lever to unleashing the vast potential in women and advancing more to decision-making tables. Drawing on her doctoral research and 20+ years emboldening women globally, Margie will share her personal stories as a ball-dropping mother of four coupled with proven approaches to:
• Conquer the imposter syndrome and close the confidence gap
• Speak powerfully, using your authentic voice to grow authority & impact
• Counter ‘think male, think manager’ bias & ‘backlash effect’
• Enlist allies and get the right champions in your corner
• Lower the ‘perfection’ high bar, ditch the guilt & get off your own back
• Build micro-habits that expand your capacity to thrive under pressure
• Lift as you climb, amplifying the voice of other women
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.