Energy to enthuse and inspire…
Humor reigns supreme in Pat’s world.
A former middle-school teacher and adjunct professor of human relations, Pat McGill holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Mary’s University in Minnesota. Her not-so-formal education includes stints as a restaurant/bar owner, a mattress salesperson and a contestant in the Miss South Dakota beauty pageant (she was Miss Congeniality, of course). She has owned McGill Speaking and Training Resources since 1996, and is a member of the National Speakers Association.
As a member of the National Speakers Association, she delivers workshops, keynotes and training seminars on topics pertinent to personal and professional development.
• Who Am I? Who Are You? Who Are We Together?
• The Art of Selling Yourself: It’s Up to You, Inc.
• Pop Quiz: What Do You Know That I Haven’t Asked You?
• New Goals, New Roles. It’s Time to RESET.
• What’s Your Shape? Psycho-Geometrics Evaluation/Presentation
• How to Be A Premium Brand Among A Sea of Generics
• Fun & Fundraising: Ladies Night Out
Bestselling author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products & Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.