Unlock Your True Potential Through A Personal Brand Paradigm Shift
Your Personal Brand is the key to winning more business, landing your dream job, launching your next big idea, and leading a more aligned, happier, and fulfilled life. Contrary to popular belief, building your brand has a lot less to do with what you put on social media and a lot more to do with how you start your day. Richard Janes has helped Celebrities, Olympic Athletes, Global Recording Artists and CEO’s of billion-dollar companies build their personal brand currency increasing both their earning capacity and productivity. Find out how you can transform your career with these 8 steps.
- Learn how to identify the core value of your personal brand.
- Discover how to attract the right customers and opportunities for you to increase your earning capacity.
- Understand what has been holding you back from owning your greatness.
Building Social Currency To Survive & Thrive In The 2020s
New technology hits the market each and every month and in many cases, the impact of these digital advancements cannot be easily predicted. From autonomous vehicles making split-second decisions when faced with a collision through to China’s new Social Credit Score rewarding and punishing people based on their economic and social reputation, how you show up online is already making an impact on the opportunities you are presented with. Take a deep dive into the future of personal data, why you can’t hide from it, and what you can do to prepare.
- Learn how much of your personal data is already influencing your life.
- Discover how to be proactive in feeding the global technology infrastructure.
- Understand the opportunities that are available to the early pioneers of digital personas.
Fanology and The Art Of Embracing Your Most Powerful Marketing Tool
There is a marketing channel that most business neglect and yet 84% of consumers trust this channel over all other forms. That channel is “Personal Recommendations’ and at the heart of this channel is the often underserved Superfan. Richard Janes founded the digital agency Fanology in 2010 and has since worked with major brands such as Toyota and Microsoft together with celebrities, recording artists, and athletes on how they can embrace their Superfan and both protect and skyrocket their brands to new heights of success.
- Learn how to identify and nurture your core fanbase.
- Discover how to provide your Superfans with the tools and assets to be your biggest advocates.
- Understand how to leverage other people’s fan bases to build your own.
How To Live Like A StartUp and Redesign Your Life As A Minimum Viable Person
While we can’t do everything, we are often capable of achieving much more than we realize. The issue lies with our stubborn fixation on achieving end goals which, more often than not, paralyzes our ability to take enough consistent and regular steps to achieve our dreams. But what steps should we be taking? Richard challenges the audience to approach every aspect of their life more like a Silicon Valley Startup. As you will learn in this deeply heartfelt talk, a Minimum Viable Person Lifestyle saved Richard’s life and will leave the audience with the tools to supercharge their own productivity and take their position as one of life’s Most Valuable Players. #MVP2MVP
- Learn how to apply the 80/20 rule through Richard’s ten pillars of a fully actualized life.
- Discover the tools for regular testing and iterating what you ‘think’ will improve your performance.
- Understand the value of embracing mini failures to move you faster towards your end goal.
Become The Hero In Your Own Life Story
Aligning A Personal Brand with The Corporate Brand
Your Sales Archetype & Why You Are Leaving Money On The Table