$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 - $10,000
ROBERT SICILIANO, CSP is a #1 Best Selling Amazon.com author of 5 books, CEO, and the architect of the CSI Protection certification; a Cyber Social and Identity Protection security awareness training program. Robert is a security expert and private investigator fiercely committed to informing, educating and empowering people so they can protect themselves and their loved ones from violence and crime in their everyday lives, both in their physical and virtual interactions. Robert is accessible, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment with down-to-earth insights at a moment’s notice on breaking news that affects us all. He has worked with such companies as ExxonMobil, Intel, McAfee, MasterCard, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, KPMG, MIT, Transamerica, and UPS, and almost every major media outlet has turned to him for information on identity theft, internet safety, crime prevention, and security.
Robert has been featured on the Dr. Oz Show, Anderson Cooper, John Stossel, CNN, Fox News, Inside Edition, EXTRA, Tyra Banks, Sally Jessie, Montel, Maury, Howard Stern, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC World News Tonight, NBC Nightline, CBS Early Show, Today Show, Good Morning America and in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, Fortune, Forbes, Entrepreneur and many more. His personal mission is to inform, educate and empower people so they can protect themselves and their loved ones from violence and crime in their everyday lives, both in their physical and virtual interactions.
Providing Client Security and Ensuring Loyalty: A Guide for Financial Firms
Every week, Robert Siciliano inevitably hears from a distressed financial advisor who has to rescue a client whose accounts have been compromised. The fact is, your moneyed clients are big targets—and they aren’t necessarily cyber savvy.
Bankers, financial advisors, wealth and asset managers, and investment and financial planners are all in the business of making their clients more money and profiting from their good money advice. But what happens when a client’s account is compromised by an outside source? Your clients turn to you and wonder why you never provided them with the advice or tools to protect themselves and their assets. Now, you can reduce victimization by partnering with your clients in another way: preventing fraud.
As a financial professional, you are perfectly positioned to inform and educate your clients on the easiest and most effective ways to keep their data secure and their identities protected. Equip your clients with the simple tools and effective information to make them secure, and you will be their trusted advisor for life.
In this presentation, Robert will help you:
• Learn where the weak spots are in your clients’ knowledge of online fraud
• Empower your customers to be their own security experts
• Instill loyalty in your clients by providing them with 360-awareness of not only their financial situation but also their security situation
Putting Your Digital Data, Trade Secrets and Proprietary Information on Lockdown
In a high-tech, information-based economy, everything we do as a business is recorded and tracked or stolen by someone—whether by your competition, criminal hackers, or a domestic or foreign authority. Once extricated from your hands, the bad guys exploit your valuable information to their advantage or use it against you.
It’s not fair, it’s ugly, it’s often illegal and it sucks—specifically, it sucks all the time, energy and effort away from your profits and can ruin your business and your reputation. A fundamental lack of control over your company’s data—via public Wi-Fi, thumb drives, smartphones, tablets, cloud data and social media websites—have changed the way businesses store, manage and share information—and if you aren’t keeping up, you are quickly going to lose control and put your data and corporate information at risk. Remember: You are either in control of your business’s cyber data or someone else is.
In this presentation, Robert Siciliano will show you and your staff how to:
• Protect shared information, stored information, and any intellectual property—online or in the cloud
• Be smart about computing on the go with your laptop, tablet and smartphone
Social Media Security: Marketing, Extending and Defending Your Online Reputation
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn are popular social networking sites in both the personal and professional lives of business leaders and their employees. However, the risks we face from sharing too much information are substantial—from personal security to damaged reputations to significant business liabilities that put all operations in jeopardy. It doesn’t matter whether you or your employees access these websites and apps on a company computer or a mobile device—the consequences of visiting them are very real when it comes to the privacy and security of a business.
How are you being judged online? What are people saying about you? Do you do business with someone based on how good or bad the reviews are? Do Amazon reviews sway you—and, on the other hand, has Yelp ruined you?
There has never been a better time to build a brand name—and there has never been a worse time to have yours torn down because of bad reviews. Social media encompasses all forms of digital communication and is a fantastic tool for syndicating your brand and getting it in front of your target market, but it’s also the voice of the people—and if you tick off the public, hell hath no fury like a Twitterer scorned.
In this presentation, Robert Siciliano will teach you how to:
• Incorporate the fundamentals of Online Reputation Management
• The implications of using social media, for individuals and businesses
• How to mitigate the dangers of using these websites
• How to cover your footprints when using social media
• Devise a strategy to build a solid presence
• Tactically respond to negative comments
• Proactively ward off trolls
• Implement processes and procedures for your employees to follow
• Learn the tools you need to get your name out there
• Understand what risks exist online
• Secure your sites and protect your brand
Defending Against the Data Breach: Protect from Spyware, Malware, Ransomware and Keyloggers
Every few seconds, someone has his or her identity stolen. Computers are hacked, wallets are stolen, credit cards are compromised, credit is ruined…and the instigators make more in a day than most of us make in a year. The fact is, the system we function under is set up to fail—and unless consumers know their options, it’s just a matter of time before they are victimized themselves.
There is a reason why we keep hearing about data breaches involving millions of credit card and account numbers: Data breaches cost thousands to millions of dollars per incident, and organizations and corporations take on a huge potential financial loss when it comes to the potential of identity theft and data forfeiture. The bleeding will not stop anytime soon—and the more time you spend uninformed, the better your chances of being targeted.
During this presentation, Robert Siciliano will examine:
• The clever ways thieves look for—and get—information
• Numerous strategies you can protect your valuable data
• How you can use various tools to ensure the data that criminals want are impossible to get
Security Appreciation, Not Security Awareness: How Corporations and Financial Institutions are Following Their Hearts to Avoid Being Scammed
Unless employee and consumer behavior is fundamentally altered, it’s just a matter of time before those very employees and consumers all become victims. You may have heard of “security awareness”—and despite its buzzword status, it has not worked. Some studies show anywhere from 15 to 80 percent of consumers or employees still fall for phishing scams, even though they know the risks. Don’t get hooked.
In this presentation, Robert Siciliano will explain:
• Why we fall for the same old tricks over and over again—and how to stop the cycle once and for all
• The difference between security awareness and security appreciation
• How to make your employees’ and clients’ data resistant to social engineering
Protect Your Privacy and Credit From Prying Eyes! Identity Theft Protection Prevention and Awareness
The fact is, the system we function under is set up to fail—and unless consumers know their options, it’s just a matter of time before they are victimized themselves.
In the identity theft program, you will learn time- and money-saving techniques to prevent identity theft from taking over your life. Get the scoop on all the various automated tools consumers can set up to monitor their identities and secure their information, no matter whose hands it’s currently in. When you make your data and identity a tougher target to hit, you render it essentially useless to a thief.
In this presentation, Robert Siciliano will:
• Share tricks of the trade and tools that people can use to take responsibility for their personal and business data
• Explore the journey of “innocuous” paper or digital information—and how it can wind up in the wrong hands
• Reverse-engineer criminals’ strategies to teach you how to use these strategies to protect yourself
• Help co-workers, friends, and family stay safe.
• Find out what puts you at risk.
• Protect your Social Security (SS) number.
• Identify sources that have your SS number
• Protect mail and proprietary information.
• Defend yourself against phone fraud.
• Get a head start before the crime gets you.
• Use high and low-tech means to protect yourself.
• Respond in case you are victimized
Take Charge, Fight Back!: Street-Smart, Street-Safe Personal Security
It’s not just law enforcement professionals and first responders—ordinary men, women and children face risk every day. Consider real estate agents, auto-show presenters, nurses, and many other professionals who interact with strangers—and are often unprepared for an attack by known and unknown assailants. Even when not on the job, children, teens and women face potential assault and abduction, and teens and college students often make themselves vulnerable online and away at school.
With a light touch and serious knowledge, Robert Siciliano will:
• Teach you the fundamentals of personal security, both in the physical and virtual worlds
• Help you devise an effective ongoing personal and office security plan
• Offer strategies for holding a safe open house and conducting safe personal marketing
• Show you how to take control with self-defense strategies
• Help you create a “home safe” plan for your family, both at home and out in the world, regardless of scenario
10 Security Tips when Shopping On-line
Every year, consumers all over the globe spend billions upon billions of their hard-earned money shopping online. Bearing in mind the convenience it brings—especially during this time, there are a million and one reasons to love this idea. Above all, online shopping is relatively safer than going out.
Speaking of which, it’s also important to note that safety concerns aren’t just limited by the threat of the coronavirus, and all the other diseases. With online shopping, for instance, your first line of protection begins and ends with us and our digital device.
Active Shooter Workplace Violence Prediction and Prevention: Spotting the Red Flags
“If you see something, say something” is a familiar refrain on public transportation and at sporting events, but it doesn’t work without open, proactive, security-conscious minds to go with open eyes and open mouths. Every school shooting and workplace shooting—could have been prevented with crowdsourced awareness. So many perpetrators of violence telegraph their intentions to the world in obvious ways, and yet we are conditioned to see the best in people—but the reality is, organizations that do nothing and say it can’t happen to them are the most grievously unprepared.
In this workplace violence prevention presentation, Robert Siciliano will teach you:
• How to spot the red flags that the public, at-risk students and employees exhibit
• Methods to best educate and inform front-line employees, managers and supervisors
• Ways you can create an observant and security-conscious company culture
Corporate Travel Security at Home and Abroad: Strangers in a Strange Land
There’s nothing like getting out of the office and away from your troubles…until trouble finds you. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, there are certain pitfalls you face when leaving the comforts of home. With so much (or little) advance planning, distractedly packing half your life into a few small bags can make even the most seasoned traveler a target for thieves and kidnappers. On top of that, different cultures pose different risks, and vacationers and business travelers alike are at a disadvantage among the locals.
In this travel security presentation, Robert Siciliano will help you discover:
• The ins and outs of travel security when packing, in airports, on airplanes, at the rental car counter, on the road and in hotels
• The various scams and ruses that befall travelers
• How to become a tougher target when on the road or in a new place
• Ways to research each destination and put systems in place to keep you, your family and your employees safe and secure
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.