As a former, top advertising executive, Scott Shellstrom knows that creativity is more than an art, it’s a skill. His skills have placed him on some of New York City’s most prominent improv comedy stages, and his paintings on some of the most prestigious gallery walls. He knows how to perform, both as a television host on the Travel Channel, as well as the first white guy on Soul Train.
Scott’s presentations will unite and excite teams as they collaborate and support one another using proven techniques of improvisational theater. He ignites productivity and inspires unique solutions to everyday challenges. He teaches how to prosper from perspective and see more than what the picture first portrays. (And if that wasn’t enough, just wait for his masterpiece painting… done in four minutes… upside down.)
Unleash Your Inner Da Vinci
Lessons from Leonardo da Vinci, outrageously funny improv comedy, and captivating fast painting.
In this program, Scott will:
• Unite and excite your team as they collaborate and support one another using proven techniques of improvisational theater.
• Ignite productivity generated by taking an innovative approach to projects
• Inspire a unique solution to everyday challenges
• Prosper from perspective to see more than what the pictures portray.
Breakthrough Brainstorming: Fun, Fast Strategies to Unleash Your Brilliance!
Effective brainstorming leads to idea generation and multiple solutions required to thrive in today’s constantly changing business environment. However, there’s more to effective brainstorming than simply throwing out ideas in a group setting. In fact, research supports this traditional method hinders and prevents the best ideas from surfacing. Attendees will overcome this challenge by employing the skills of Improv that forward-thinking companies such as Google, Nike, and Nissan have incorporated into their sessions to spark innovative dialogue, break down barriers, and ignite creative solutions.
As a result of attending this program you will:
• Identify specific strategies for brainstorming success
• Unite and excite your team through powerful, proven techniques of improvisational theater
• Breakthrough barriers such as unconscious bias and mindset to maximize outcomes
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.