$20,000 - $30,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Business leaders and financial professionals look to Ron Insana for his analysis of the most pressing economic and financial markets issues of the day. Ron is a pioneer in television financial news reporting. He is currently a senior analyst and commentator at CNBC and also hosts The Market Score Board Report, a daily nationally syndicated radio program. Ron is co-founder and CEO of Contrast Capital Partners, a firm catering to the needs of the investment advisor community. He is also the founder and CEO of The Insana Entertainment Group, a film and TV production company. Ron is the author of four books on investing and reading the financial markets. In his speeches, Ron offers valuable insights on the intersection of Wall Street, Main Street, and Washington. He translates market signals and political maneuvers into actionable information his audience can use to navigate change, protect what they have, and spot fresh opportunities.
Ron’s career in financial reporting was a total accident. He had graduated from college with a degree in film production when a producer friend at the Financial News Network hired him on as a freelance producer in 1984. FNN was the first television network devoted exclusively to financial news. One day in 1985 the network’s only two anchors got sick on the same day and Ron found himself on the air for a full eight-hour shift. With that, Ron’s financial broadcasting career was born. When the Financial News Network merged with CNBC in 1991, Ron became a regular anchor there and had a frequent presence on other NBC News shows.
Ron was named one of the “Top 100 Business News Journalists of the 20th Century” and was nominated for a news and documentary Emmy for his role in NBC’s coverage of 9/11.
His four books on Wall Street, include TrendWatching: Don't Be Fooled by the Next Investment Fad, Mania, or Bubble; The Message of the Markets: How Financial Markets Foretell the Future--and How You Can Profit from Their Guidance; Traders' Tales: A Chronicle of Wall Street Myths, Legends, and Outright Lies; and How to Make a Fortune from the Biggest Bailout in U.S. History: A Guide to the 7 Greatest Bargains from Main Street to Wall Street.
Ron is a highly regarded lecturer on domestic and global economics, financial markets, and economic policy issues. Ron graduated with honors from California State University at Northridge.
THE ECONOMY AHEAD: OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND
Where is this economy headed and how will it impact you and your business? Big picture: Ron Insana says it’s time to buckle up because the future may look a lot more like the past than anything we’ve experienced since the 1980s. A student of economic and markets history, Ron authored four books on these subjects. In his talks, Ron lays out scenarios for the economic, business, and investing future – looking at the macro forces currently at play and identifying what happened at periods in history when the similar forces converged. While history doesn’t repeat itself, it rhymes, as the old axiom goes. This long view helps Ron, a pioneer in broadcast financial news since 1984, provide clarity when assessing complex economic environment – connecting the dots and creating a coherent and actionable set of insights for audiences looking to plan for the future. Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience.
• Finding optimism in an economy that feels so perilous
• De-globalization update
• Policy, politics and geo-politics: What to know in the year ahead
• The AI revolution: How the economy will be radically transformed
• Investing in a post-zero interest rate world
• The future of crypto currencies
• How climate change will alter the economy
• Cultural destabilization’s economic impact
IS A NORMAL ECONOMY THE “NEW NORMAL?”
Unprecedented global political instability, inflation, broken supply chains, changes to work and the workforce, economic turmoil, and living with Covid long term. Against that back drop of epic uncertainty and constant change, Ron Insana offers up insights and advice that help business leaders and investors navigate the chaos. Ron is the experienced voice of economic reason – a savvy trend-watcher who helps audiences prepare for tomorrow by looking at today through the lens of economic history. Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience and can focus on:
• The Tipping Point: When does the global recession begin and just how bad will it be?
• Have central banks lost their way?
• Who wins in 2023 – Wall Street or Main Street?
• De-globalization: Business in the new, new world order
• Politics and Geo-Politics: What to know in the year ahead
• The coming AI revolution: How the American economy will be radically transformed in five years or less
• The Art of Investing in a post-Zero Interest Rate World
• Crypto Currencies: Dead money forever or are there signs of life?
NAVIGATING THE NOT-NORMAL ECONOMY
As the world grapples with renewed global political instability, inflation, broken supply chains, economic turmoil, and living with Covid long term, Ron Insana is an experienced voice of economic reason. Properly assessing the current environment is vital to determining what to do next. A savvy trend-watcher, Ron looks at today through the lens of economic history. He offers insights to help business leaders and investors plan for the future in a world beset by constant change. Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience and can focus on:
• How global political instability sparked a move to de-globalize and what does it mean?
• The outlook for business growth; which sectors are winning, which are stuck?
• Comparing prospects: Main Street vs. Wall Street
• How to protect what you have and find new opportunities
• Markets always send signals; what is the message of the markets right now?
• Washington policy moves: how they’ll impact business and investments
• The future of crypto and NFTs
• The next wave of new tech: 5G, AI, robotics, regenerative medicine, and more
Helping humanity prepare for a tech-driven future; helping business make technology better for humans. Author of Tech Humanist
© 2024 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.