We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$50,000 - $100,000
$30,000 - $50,000
Tony Seba is a world-renowned thought leader, author, speaker, educator, angel investor and Silicon Valley entrepreneur. Tony is the author of the #1 Amazon best-selling book “Clean Disruption of Energy and Transportation - How Silicon Valley Will Make Oil, Nuclear, Natural Gas, Coal, Electric Utilities and Conventional Cars Obsolete by 2030” and co-author of “Rethinking Humanity: Five Foundational Sector Disruptions, the Lifecycle of Civilizations, and the Coming Age of Freedom”.
Tony's work focuses on the science of change, disruption and transformation. He is the creator of the Seba Technology Disruption Framework: the complex patterns of change (including cost-curves, S-curves, and convergence) that have helped to accurately predict the ongoing phase change disruptions of transportation, energy, information, and food & agriculture, as well as implications for society and geopolitics.
In 2006, Tony foresaw the rise of Apple, Google, Netflix, and Salesforce. In 2010, Tony foresaw the rise of a trillion-dollar solar industry. And in 2014, Tony accurately foresaw the trillion-dollar rise of solar, batteries, and electric vehicles.
He has been featured in several movies and documentaries including Bloomberg’s “Forward Thinking: A Sustainable World”, 2040, and SunGanges. Tony is a recipient of many awards; including the Savvy Award, Solar Future Today’s Visionary Influencer Award, Clean Energy Action’s Sunshine Award, and the inaugural ASES Solar Transformation Recognition.
Tony has been a keynote speaker at hundreds of global events and organizations including Google, the Conference on World Affairs, the Global Leaders Forum, Intersolar, China EV100, the European Commission, Davos, COP21, CLSA, J.P. Morgan, Nomura, and the National Governors Association.
He has taught thousands of entrepreneurs and corporate leaders at Stanford Continuing Studies. Tony has a Stanford MBA and a B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Rethinking Today and the Future — The Great Transformation
• The ongoing Phase Change Disruption of Energy, Transportation, Food & Agriculture, Labor and Intelligence are turning the 2020s into the most disruptive decade in history — Implications for the Economy, Land Use, Climate Change and Society.
• The ongoing Disruptions of the Five Foundational Sectors of the Economy are enabling the most profound Phase Change Transformation of Humanity in 10,000 Years — the End of the Industrial Age and the Beginning of an Age of Superabundance.
• Rethinking Today — The Great Transformation of the Economy, Society and the Future of Humanity.
The New Economics of Energy — How SWB Superpower will Transform the Global Economy
• Solar, Wind and Batteries (SWB) will not just disrupt energy; they will radically transform the architecture, patterns and behaviors of our energy system.
• The SWB energy system will generate Superpower, probably the most transformative energy to emerge on the planet since the steam engine.
• SWB Superpower will generate several times more energy than the existing system at near zero cost most of the year, transforming the industry and the global economy over the next decade.
The Phase Change Disruption of Transportation
• The On-Demand, Electric and Autonomous Disruption - Implications for Peak Oil Demand, Re-Design of Cities and Geopolitics.
• The Transportation as a Service (TaaS) phase change disruption will have dramatic implications for industries including auto, oil, shipping, logistics, parking, real estate and insurance. Implications for society, from local politics to geopolitics.
The Disruption of the Food System
• The Precision Fermentation / Food-As-Software Disruption will create a dramatically new food system — a transformation not seen in 10,000 years.
• This Phase Change Disruption will have dramatic implications for industrial agriculture, geopolitics, climate change, health, materials, investments while enabling the largest land use transformation in human history.
Solving Climate Change by 2035
• The ongoing Disruptions of Energy, Transportation, Food & Agriculture and Information mean that society can choose to reduce emissions 90% by 2035 and go net-negative by 2040 with technologies we already have.
Founder of six companies to date and inventor of multiple new technologies in the Artificial Intelligence
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.