Discovering your Memory Power
Your profession demands that you remember a wealth of knowledge including client details, numbers, market data, lists, presentations and most importantly, NAMES! A simple slip of the mind can result in thousands of lost dollars in sales and credibility.
This unique program is a memory course that expands your ability to recall information like names, lists, numbers, presentations, key client information, foreign languages, vocabulary, equations, information from books and meetings and much more by teaching you how to use the natural language of your memory.
The Memory Training program is perfect for groups looking for a breath of fresh air when it comes to training. This program is fun, inspirational, and most of all, ANYONE can do it. Participants see immediate results that they put in to use right after the program.
Clients who experience the Memory Training workshop typically:
- Experience a 300% increase in their ability to recall information.
- Remember a list of 50 unrelated items forwards, backwards and in and out of order.
- Develop the ability to deliver presentations without notes.
- Be able to meet 20 new people and remember all of their names within an hour.
We all have the “I’ll get to it” pile of unread materials. It typically sits back and to the left of your work space, just out of your peripheral vision. Just knowing there is information in there that you are not using can bring on unwanted stress. How much of your day is dedicated to reading? How much of your day is dedicated to putting off what you know you SHOULD read?
The Reading Smart workshop teaches you how to convert yourself from a passive, disengaged reader to an active, voracious consumer of information. Imagine having the ability to cut your reading time in half while increasing comprehension and retention. Get through business books with ease. Turn your unsexy reading workload into something you can’t wait to knock out. Be in the upper echelon of information holders in your industry.
Clients who experience the Reading Smart workshop see results like:
- Doubling their reading speed
- Learning 15 strategies that help increase reading speed both in print and on a screen
- Quantifiable increase in reading comprehension
- Reducing reading workload by 70%
The Proper Care and Feeding of your Attitude
Don’t worry, this isn’t the talk you got from your mom when you were 9 years old that sounded like, “Listen, mister/miss...you need a bit of an attitude adjustment, pronto!” Some say Attitude is everything. I totally agree. In this program, attendees learn about the role their attitude plays in getting better results... in every aspect of their life, from relationships to business to health & fitness. Anything can be accomplished with the right attitude and mindset.
We’ll discuss, and attendees will walk away understanding:
- What attitude is (and isn’t)
- The importance of your attitude
- Several Mindset Management tools that can help “tune up” your attitude to where it needs to be in order to operate at your best.
Time Management - The 2-Hour Solution
Have you ever found a $20 bill in the dryer and been so excited about it because it felt like free money? Imagine having that exact same feeling every time you looked at your calendar. With the 2-Hour Solution (tm), attendees learn how to set up their calendar in a way that will help them find at least an extra 10 hours a week. A must attend program for individuals who feel like they are on the hamster wheel of life. In this program we’ll cover
- How to schedule yourself effectively to run your life so your life doesn’t run you
- A proven 7-step process for managing both your personal calendar and your professional calendar
- Ways to find at minimum an extra 10 extra hours per week in your life
Goal Setting for Breakthrough Success
Goal Setting For Breakthrough Success will provide the direction your group needs to channel their energy and achieve a “personal best”.
In this seminar, we’ll teach you how to structure your goals for maximum impact. Other topics covered include how to dramatically heighten your focus, thrive under pressure and overcome any barrier!
The power of the goal lies in the focus. With a personal goal-setting game plan, you'll have the freedom to choose the results that are important to you.
- Learn the purpose of goals
- Understand the five characteristics of an effective goal
- Learn how to tap into the power of your subconscious in order to help you achieve your goals
- Learn how to structure both short term and long term goals for maximum accomplishment
Train Your Brain For Success
Your brain is the single biggest driver of your energy, your focus, and the results you get in every area of life. Your career, your finances, your physical health, your relationships- all of them are constantly created and influenced by your thinking. Unfortunately, your brain didn’t come with an owner’s manual...until now.
In Train Your Brain For Success, you will learn to harness the incredible creative capacity of your mind and achieve your personal best - professionally, financially and personally.
Through that process, we will cover:
- The ways in which your brain literally creates your experience - and your results. Every day, we’re creating our lives with our mind - and it’s enlightening to see how
- Your brain’s extremely UNhelpful “default settings” - We now know that all of us have brains that come “pre-programmed” with some really strong patterns that will actually hold you back - keep you stuck in place - if not understood and dealt with.
- How to overcome these default settings, and put you in charge of your brain and your results. The good news is that there are simple and effective strategies for making your brain work FOR you instead of AGAINST you. So we’ll wrap up our session by providing a game plan for ongoing improvement.
Based on Roger Seip’s bestselling book, Train Your Brain For Success is extremely interactive, incredibly eye-opening, and a lot of fun! Participants will definitely gain insights that will make them more effective immediately, and come away with a plan for making that improvement last.