Alex Chausovsky is a highly experienced market researcher and analyst with more than twenty years of expertise across subjects including economics, industrial manufacturing, automation, talent and workforce issues, and advanced technology trends. For the last two decades, he has consulted and advised companies throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia, and his insights and analysis have been featured on NPR, the BBC, and in the Wall Street Journal.
Alex has delivered hundreds of keynote presentations and webinars to small businesses, trade associations, and Fortune 500 companies across a spectrum of industries. He is currently overseeing a suite of analytics products focused on talent for the Miller Resource Group. Alex is also consulting with companies to help them become better at attracting, hiring, and retaining the impact players in their industry.
Building an Effective Talent Strategy
Proven Tactics to Attract, Hire and Retain Your Most Valuable Asset
The war for talent is escalating. Some organizations are ill-prepared to handle the challenges of an increasingly complex labor market, shackled by the “we’ve always done it this way” mentality. Others are thriving, armed with analytical insights and surrounded by allies, allowing them to snap up and retain highly performing impact players and supercharge their growth. What kind of an organization are you? More importantly, what kind do you want to be in the future?
This presentation will deliver key insights designed to help business leaders and decision-makers elevate their talent-focused activities. The session will:
• Provide a current and insightful assessment of labor market conditions
• Identify the key elements that make an organization attractive to top talent
• Share best-in-class hiring strategies including metrics and practices
• Convey the top factors that drive talent retention
• Deliver practical and actionable advice on what businesses can do to become better at attracting, hiring, and retaining workers
Economic and Labor Market Update
The US and Global economies are facing numerous headwinds, while the war for talent rages on across America. Some organizations are ill-prepared to handle these challenges, hampered by the uncertainty and beholden to the “we’ve always done it this way” mentality. Others are thriving, armed with analytical insights that empower them to outperform their competitors. This presentation will deliver practical and actionable advice designed to help business leaders plan for future economic conditions and elevate their organization's talent strategy.
Attendees will walk away from the session having heard about:
• Time-sensitive US and global economic events of public concern such as inflation, interest rates, labor market conditions, consumer spending, business investment and supply chain developments
• Practical and actionable advice on how businesses can become better at attracting, hiring, and retaining workers
• Tools that they can use to become better data-driven decision-makers in running their business
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.