How to Lead Courageously in a Fast Paced World
We live in an age of extreme uncertainty and ever changing conditions. It is more and more challenging to manage all of the demands that are coming at us at a faster and faster pace. Building a high performance team with healthy in-house competition and continuous development are leadership necessities of today’s leader.
As the President of a real estate development company, Cary leads a team of over 300 people. He understands today’s competitive marketplace and the challenges of top leaders and sales teams.
It takes real courage to stand firm in what you believe in and then lunge forward to your vision. As leaders we need to execute not just naturally, but optimally. Gutsy Leadership is the key element in that process.
Participants will learn:
- How to retrain your teams to accelerate optimal performance and execution
- The 4 natural reactions to fear and how they can hinder performance
- One powerful break through that immediately gives even seasoned leaders permission to lead with more confidence
- The 5 leadership phases to lead your team with guaranteed continuous improvement
In today’s extreme conditions fear, doubt and uncertainty are paralyzing people’s power, both professionally and personally. As outlined in Cary Mullen’s book, HOW to WIN - Achieving Your Goals in Extreme Conditions, your attendees will discover the important distinction between the two kinds of fear we all experience. They will learn the four reactions to fear and which ones they are over or under using. Through the IDLE formula and Lunge Forward Approach, Mullen shows attendees how reduce their stress, overcome their fears and improve their execution in the following areas:
- Blasting out of their comfort zone
- Taking on change
- Making the tough decisions
- Holding team members accountable
Sales people are liberated and motivated; leaders are empowered and inspired; staff are energized and engaged
One way or another, individuals who consistently achieve the best results have the courage to innovate even when it is very uncomfortable. On a shoestring budget and a finite amount of time to innovate and implement something new, Cary Mullen carved his way into the record books by using measurement, innovation and the 5 Winning Secrets™. This presentation addresses two challenges facing leaders and top producers in any industry:
- Identifying your brightest techniques…those places where you are brilliant
- Recognizing the industry paradigms or the status quos that may be holding you back from innovating.
Mullen shares how to identify and measure your brilliance, how to breakthrough what seems ‘logical’ to the industry and innovate new approaches, even if they might seem crazy to others.
Team Captain Leadership
Thriving in extreme conditions, building stronger relationships and increasing your team’s performance are the leadership hallmarks of a Team Captain. During this presentation, Cary Mullen shares the 5 skills of world class leaders: Focus, Execution, Adaptability, Teamwork and Self-Improvement. He shares insights on how leaders can improve each of these skills personally and in their team.
Mullen’s five part learning cycle provides a map for leading each of your team members to new heights and new result - discover:
- How to work and lead at the same time…like a Team Captain.
- How to crystallize intention while maintaining attention.
- How to customize your leadership to the situation and the team member.
- 10 types of visualization garnered from sport that apply to leadership and business.
- The 1 leadership attribute that inspires teams, especially in extreme conditions.