After experiencing a personal tragedy in losing his two-year-old daughter Emily to a medication error, Chris Jerry has dedicated his life's work to finding technologies and best practices that can prevent all types of medication errors from happening to others. Since 2006, he has worked tirelessly, engaged with leading medical technology innovators, as well as with healthcare providers from around the world, discovering healthcare solutions proven to save lives. Chris has participated in countless healthcare-focused meetings, medical conferences, and events. He has also given CME and CE accredited lectures and presentations at many prestigious medical facilities across the nation.
Being actively engaged over the years with Emily Jerry Foundation partners, Chris has become extremely knowledgeable on vital issues related to overall medication safety in hospitals. Chris has learned from and been mentored by many of the leading safety experts in healthcare.
Subsequently, his expertise is speaking in-depth about technologies and best practices relating to topics such as:
• The Emily Jerry Story & lessons learned
• Preventable medical errors
• Medication safety
• Implementing a culture of safety
• Patient safety
• “Just Culture” principles in medicine
• Errors in medication administration in nursing
• The human error component of medicine
• IV compounding errors & ways to avoid them
• Clinical pharmacy workflow
• Comprehensive ways to reduce the probability of human error
• Smart adoption & implementation of technology
• Sterile IV compounding best practices
A Harvard Doctor who went from runner to first responder in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.