John Krubski is author of Cracking The America Code: A Go-Ahead Plan for Getting US Back on Track.
He is also working on his next book: Cracking the America Code II: Fresh Ammunition for Marketing, Management, Motivation, and Persuasion in America; applying the America Code as a competitive advantage in Marketing, Management, Consumer Insights, and Small Business in America... and more.
He is the creator of the index of what Matters Most and the Guardian Life Index of What Matters Most to America`s Small Business Owners and continues to serve as research advisor to the Guardian Life Small Business Research Institute.
Jon Lovitz, the Saturday Night Live comic, once said: "Enough about me. Let`s talk about you. What do you think of me?"
Krubski believes that most marketing works the same way, focusing less on the customer and more on the way the marketer is reflected in the customer`s eyes. He believes that much consumer research is less customer-focused than self-focused. He enjoys a well-earned reputation for bringing the consumer`s point of view to the head of the marketing table and has worked with large, multi-national best-practice companies, as well as small, family-owned enterprises.
Krubski is CEO and founder of ITLCInsights, a marketing consultancy that specializes in bringing innovative customer insights to life for companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to the inc. 2000(+).
Krubski`s most recent accomplishment has been the creation and development of the index of What Matters Most -- a proprietary customer insight engine that challenges many assumptions about what we need to know to effectively market in the 21st Century and has broken exciting new ground for its clients in marketing strategy, communications, and direct marketing (where the innovative approach has increased response rates by as much as 500%).
Prior to founding ITLCInsights , Krubski spent a number of years as an independent strategic planning consultant and consumer insights expert for a wide range of small and large companies including American Express, Charles Schwab, Outback Steakhouse, Sears, IBM, Compaq, Michelin, Fox Television, DreamWorks, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, General Mills, Quaker, PepsiCo, and many, many more.
Krubski has also worked at Yankelovich Research, the preeminent values and attitudes and trends company that serves both U.S. and multinational corporations in providing customer and consumer insights. Krubski joined the company as a marketing executive and left over five years later as one of the premiere presenters of research-supported insights and perspectives, as well as a qualified Futurist.
Before joining Yankelovich research, Krubski enjoyed a career as a hands-on business-building sales and marketing executive. He served as the VP of Marketing for the Television Bureau of Advertising. He was Head of Marketing for a bleeding edge, internet-based marketing initiative in 1986. He sold and distributed syndicated television programs, including the Wrestling Network, now a part of Turner Broadcasting, and as a marketing executive he developed new business for the National Broadcasting Company in New York.
Marketing speaker John Krubski graduated from Fordham University, where he acquired a fine balance of Jesuit rigor and Zen attitude. He lives in Westport, CT.
The America Code: What Makes Americans Decide What They Decide and Value What They Value
* American Egonomics
* Eight Prime American Consumer, Employee, or Citizen Cultureographies
* The American Workplace
* The America Code and Education
* American Generations (The Gen6 Factor)
* The American Politick
* Why Fifty Percent of Americans are Coded to Disagree
* Liberty and Global Consumerization -- America`s Contributions to World Peace
* Ten Prognostications on America`s Future and a Plan for Getting US Back on Track
* Why America Won`t be That Different in 2056
The America Code: Fresh Insights and Ammunition for Sales, Marketing, Management, and Persuasion in America
* The America Code and Cultureography; the Universal Consumer Segmentation
* The America Code and Shopping
* The America Code and the Workplace
* The America Code and Persuasion 2.0
* The America Code and Marketing
* The America Code and Money
* The America Code and Leisure
* The America Code and the Automobile
* The America Code & Loyalty, Aspiration, Brand, Value, and Customer Satisfaction
* The America Code & Generational Marketing (The Gen6 Factor)
The America Code & Owning, Running or Marketing to Small Business USA
* What Matters Most to America`s Small Business Owners
* Small, the Once and Future Hope of The American Economy
* Small (business) is not Big (business)
* What Small Business Can Teach Big Business
* Six Factors That Make Some Small Business Owners More Successful Than Most
* 12 Things You Need To Know to Be Better at Marketing to Small Business America
* 12 Things you Need to Know to Run your Small Business Better Than World Class Enterprises
Creating the Future You Deserve: Practical applied workshops, seminars, and customized engagements
* Throw out your Mission, Vision, and Values and get your business a good COP
* Creating the Future you Deserve
* One-day Corporate Visioning Clarity ... Or your money back
* Applying the Thinking Out Loud Process to One-day Group Problem Solving
* Understanding and Applying Cultureography to key Business Issues
Consultant and Keynote Speaker who helps clients achieve sustained business growth and performance
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.