Fostering an Inclusive Culture That Will Boost Your Bottom Line
Top companies embrace diversity and inclusion in order to drive growth. They have cultures that tap into the unique and diverse backgrounds and experiences of their workforce to drive innovation and bottom line results; they allow everyone to have a voice, share input, ideas, and participate as equals; and value the performance of all employees equally, and provide equal opportunity for growth and advancement.
During this engaging program, Keith Wyche uses compelling data, case studies, best practices, and his years of personal experience to help organizations create a framework for true inclusion.
After attending this program, leaders will have:
- A clearer understanding of inclusion, how it’s good for business, and how to build it into their companies’ culture
- Enhanced sensitivity to the unique challenges People of Color, Women, and LGBT employees face in business
- An awareness of unconscious biases and how to overcome them
- A renewed vision for how to attract, develop, and retain diverse talent
Transition Resilience It’s Not Just About Managing Change
Responding to change as it occurs is NOT the answer. Keith Wyche shows you how to build transition resilience and equip your organization to deal with all transformations and transitions.
Adapting to change is a minimum requirement in today’s world. Change brings opportunity and responsibilities whatever your job title. For you and your organization to excel, you must be able to lead change and transformation. Leaders who can influence transformation are valued and differentiated. In this session, Keith Wyche draws upon his own experiences, as a change management leader with an exceptional record of turning around underperforming operations and managing in industries undergoing rapid technological or competitive change. As well, he shares real-world case studies to add to the learning experience. This is not Change Management 101. Keith will show you how to lead your people so that they acknowledge change not just in their heads, but also in their hearts. You will have powerful insights needed to successfully transform your organization.
After attending this session, you are able to:
- Understand the psychology of change, and why people resist it.
- Recognize and use the four R’s of change: Relevance, Readiness, Robustness and Responsiveness.
- Overcome the seven stakeholder barriers that can sink a change project.
- Realize how to define and cast your vision so that it engages every level of your organization.
Good Is Not Enough: And Other Real-World Advice for the Serious Professional
Moving up the ranks of any profession requires much more than having the right degrees and fulfilling your job description. You must know “the unwritten rules” to success. During this session, Keith empowers professionals to see themselves through the same lens from which their stakeholders and executive decision makers view them.
Known for his “straight-shooter” wit, Keith shares anecdotes and insights from his and his colleagues' journeys up the corporate ladder to provide real-world strategies for career advancement. More than an industry consultant or a coach, Keith Wyche has the perspective of a “boot-strap” corporate executive who worked his way up to the CEO position at a $3 billion grocery chain, where he led 11,000 associates working across 113 grocery stories and pharmacies. The practical advice, tools and tips Keith provides eliminate the maze that can confine you to middle management.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Master the must-have leadership skills to power your performance and deliver results.
- Define and build your personal brand for excellence to break yourself out of the pack.
- More effectively engage with peers and senior management.
- Prove you’re a responsible, accountable professional who is ready to step-up.
- Create an effective Action Plan that works in the real world and keeps you on track to
attain your goals and fulfill your potential.
Giving you the real-world rules of corporate life, and equipping you with practical takeaways, Keith will help you achieve the success you want, for both yourself and your organization.
Corner Office Rules - 10 Realities of Executive Life
Are you ready to step up to senior leadership? The realities of executive life can be sobering if you aren’t prepared for them. How you achieve results, how you’re perceived, what’s expected of you, even who your friends are—nothing is the same as when you were in the middle ranks.
A 30-year corporate veteran and results-driven CEO, Keith Wyche will open the door to the corner office to introduce you to the previously hidden world of the C suite, and show you how to master the realities that every top executive must face, including:
- What made you successful before won’t work now. Keith will teach you the skill set every outstanding senior executive needs.
- Constructive conflict isn’t bad, it’s how things get decided. Keith will give you his deep insights into how to work C-suite politics, and effectively channel conflict so that it positions you and your organization for success.
- Tough decisions are a part of an executive’s reality. Keith will show you how to make the hard calls, even when they challenge your personal values or relationships.
Keith shares real-world examples and insights from his own career and others’, in an entertaining, no-nonsense and witty presentation that proves your authentic personality is the best tool you have. This popular new keynote outlines what have always remained unspoken
Corner Office Rules and explores practical strategies and solutions you can use to succeed in the most challenging roles of your career.