We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$15,000 - $20,000
Razor-sharp Insights. Concrete Examples. Entertaining Stories. Incredible Energy. This is why Dr. Kevin Freiberg is on a short list of global thought-leaders CEOs turn to for the kind of disruptive thinking that accelerates innovation, drives growth, and gets people excited about the future.
With over one million copies in print, Kevin is a worldwide best-selling author and speaker. His books and speeches have shaped the thinking of executives in more than 2,000 companies in 60 industries across the globe—leaders who now believe they have the power to change themselves, disrupt their organizations (before someone else does), and revolutionize their industries.
Recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Kevin has also appeared on CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning, and CNBC India. Kevin has been published in Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Washington Post, Investor’s Business Daily, India’s Economic Times, India’s Business Standard, India’s Financial Times and Capital Business & Finance Magazine of Dubai. Current articles by Kevin and his wife Jackie can be found at Forbes.com where they are regular leadership contributors.
Kevin is known for taking on the big issues that hold organizations back: Complacency and indifference. Unquestioned assumptions. Dead People Working™. Entitlement. Talented people who make excuses and act like victims. Self-important, arrogant bosses. Fear-based cultures. Bureaucracies that choke passion, imagination, and initiative. And, people who are held hostage by history.
People listen to Dr. Freiberg because he’s real, he’s relevant, and he has a knack for translating fresh ideas into simple strategies that are deployable.
Innovate or Perish
This presentation has received accolades from business leaders in companies all over the world—primarily because Kevin demystifies innovation and shows you how innovators THINK and what they DO.
* Create a culture where people aren’t afraid to question the unquestionable.
* Build unlikely partnerships that lead to ingenuity.
* Think like an OUTSIDER to load your pipeline with great ideas.
* Get comfortable being UN-comfortable.
* Encourage people to think BIG and act BOLD by rewarding intelligent failure.
Be Hungry 4 Change!
This presentation shows you what happens in companies that are passionate about growth. If you want to create a culture where people move with a sense of urgency and say “yes” to new ideas, new relationships, new business models, new products and new markets, this presentation is your kick-starter.
* Stand out in a sea of sameness.
* Say NO to the “incumbent’s mentality” that leads to failure.
* Challenge teams to use limitations as springboards to creativity.
* Lead change efforts that are opportunity-led, not crisis-driven.
* Leverage connectivity to get smarter, better, faster.
When the Business Becomes a CAUSE what Follows is a MOVEMENT
Now more than ever, consumers expect meaningful social impact. In the future, if you can’t demonstrate that you are legitimately doing something to make the world better, you won’t be in business.
Define your business as a cause and watch your people reach higher, move faster and own more—and, make brand fanatics of your customers.
* Every employee wants to belong, to be part of something bigger.
* The ONE THING that unlocks the door to motivation and engagement.
* Inspire employees to come to work fully awake, fully engaged, and firing on all cylinders.
* Give employees a chance to solve a problem that really matters, to change the world.
* Show how your products and services have social value and positive impact.
* Invite Customers to buy BETTER VERSIONS of themselves.
Kevin will unpack the character strengths of gutsy leaders and shows you how these strengths play out in some of the world’s most admired companies.
* Move the organization in bold, new directions to be extraordinary.
* Choose service over self-interest: If you didn’t have a title would anyone follow you?
* Mine the story behind the story to discover what truly motivates people.
* Compete on relationship, not product and price.
* Create breakthroughs that challenge the status quo by giving people a voice.
Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life
Business leaders can draw from the insights and apply the wisdom that turned the failing San Francisco Giant's franchise into a $2B force, with three World Championship titles in five years.
You do NOT have to be a baseball fan or sports addict to learn from Bochy Ball. You do have to be a person who wants to borrow from what great leadership looks like in the best and worst of times! How does that translate to today's business leaders?
The Giant's success is based on clubhouse culture, team chemistry, and a championship mindset, all things every business can gain from. Top CEO's understand that an intentional approach to company culture and a willingness to nurture a "champion's mindset" in each of their employees is vital to their organization's success.
* Why team chemistry is hard to emulate and compete with.
* Culture counts—recruit people to an environment, not a business.
* Finding great talent, developing great talent, getting talent to gel.
* Leadership characteristics of a three-time world champion coach.
* Getting your players to own it.
* Managerial courage: Great coaches aren’t afraid to have the tough, uncomfortable conversations.
You will get a highly customized keynote that wraps countless lessons from Bochy Ball around your team's performance goals and your meeting objectives.
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.