No videos found.
Kimberly S. Reed, M.Ed., CDE, is a skillful and strategic leader who leverages her more than 25 years of experience in HR, talent acquisition and diversity & inclusion training to transform leadership and companies into high-performing organizations. She has worked with dozens of organizations in global professional services, health care, financial services, consumer products and pharmaceutical industries. Her energetic, results-driven approach combines the need for creating more inclusive workplace cultures, increasing revenue growth and generating long-lasting return on investment. Reed’s work has garnered her global media attention, establishing her as one of the most soughtafter diversity strategist and leadership trainers.
SPEAKER AND HOST
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
• The Interception of Cultural and Emotional Intelligence
• The 3-Step Plan for Bolstering Your Diversity Recruitment Efforts: Diversity Recruiter’s Innovation Boot Camp
• How to Leverage Your Diversity Strategy in a Hybrid Workplace
• Corporate Culture, Equality and Belonging: Actions to Create an Inclusive and Sustainable Workplace
• The Power of Winning Employee Resource Groups
• Turning the Corner: Is DEI in your Organization’s DNA
• Optimists Always Win! Moving from Defeat to Life’s C-Suite — From Best-Selling Book
• Every Champion was Once a Contender
• The Most Dangerous Piece of Furniture in your House is your Couch.
• The Cure is Within, a Story of a Breast Cancer Survivor turned Thriver
• The Executive Leadership PIVOT: 5 Strategies for Thriving in the New Year
• The Pandemic PIVOT: Leveling up our Employee Connectivity
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.