We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$10,000 - $15,000
No videos found.
Kimberly S. Reed, M.Ed., CDE, is a skillful and strategic leader who leverages her more than 25 years of experience in HR, talent acquisition and diversity & inclusion training to transform leadership and companies into high-performing organizations. She has worked with dozens of organizations in global professional services, health care, financial services, consumer products and pharmaceutical industries. Her energetic, results-driven approach combines the need for creating more inclusive workplace cultures, increasing revenue growth and generating long-lasting return on investment. Reed’s work has garnered her global media attention, establishing her as one of the most soughtafter diversity strategist and leadership trainers.
SPEAKER AND HOST
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
• The Interception of Cultural and Emotional Intelligence
• The 3-Step Plan for Bolstering Your Diversity Recruitment Efforts: Diversity Recruiter’s Innovation Boot Camp
• How to Leverage Your Diversity Strategy in a Hybrid Workplace
• Corporate Culture, Equality and Belonging: Actions to Create an Inclusive and Sustainable Workplace
• The Power of Winning Employee Resource Groups
• Turning the Corner: Is DEI in your Organization’s DNA
• Optimists Always Win! Moving from Defeat to Life’s C-Suite — From Best-Selling Book
• Every Champion was Once a Contender
• The Most Dangerous Piece of Furniture in your House is your Couch.
• The Cure is Within, a Story of a Breast Cancer Survivor turned Thriver
• The Executive Leadership PIVOT: 5 Strategies for Thriving in the New Year
• The Pandemic PIVOT: Leveling up our Employee Connectivity
Board-certified emergency physician & responsible for opening the world’s highest medical clinic in 2003 at the Mount Everest Base Camp
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.