We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Libby Gill knows change. She grew up on two continents and went to eight different schools before putting herself through college waiting tables. Starting her career as an assistant at Embassy Communications, a television company founded by the legendary producer Norman Lear (All in the Family), Libby went through three corporate mergers and rose to become head of publicity, advertising, and promotion for Sony’s worldwide television group in just five years.
After a decade at Sony, Libby went on to lead public relations and corporate communications at media giants Universal and Turner Broadcasting. She exited the corporate world after fifteen years in leadership roles to become a first-time entrepreneur in her forties, founding Libby Gill & Company, executive coaching and leadership consulting firm in Los Angeles.
For the past 21 years, Libby has guided clients to lead their teams through change, challenge, and chaos. She shares the science-based concepts of hope theory to help them define a future-focused vision to inspire their teams to compete in today’s ever-changing world. In her executive coaching, leadership consulting, and keynote presentations, Libby guides people to:
• Reframe change as an opportunity for massive growth
• Re-energize and retain top talent through a culture of positivity
• Re-build for the future with a process for leading the way forward
Libby’s clients include Acura, ADP, Disney, EY, Honda, Intel, Kellogg’s, Medtronic, Microsoft, PayPal, Sony, The Honest Company, Viacom, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, and many more.
Libby is the author of six books, including the award-winning You Unstuck; Traveling Hopefully; Capture the Mindshare; The Hope-Driven Leader; and Leadership Reckoning. A former columnist for the Dallas Morning News, Libby has published book chapters and peer-reviewed articles for numerous journals and trade publications. Business leaders including late Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh, Stephen M.R. Covey, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, and Dr. Ken Blanchard have endorsed her books.
A frequent media guest, Libby has shared her success strategies on the CBS Early Show, CNN, Inside Edition, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Good Housekeeping, O Magazine, Self, The New York Times, Time, Wall Street Journal, and many other media outlets.
Libby recently relocated from Los Angeles to the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon so she could finally experience four seasons. She lives with her husband in a historic home in Medford.
NOTE: Libby is an expert at delivering high-energy, interactive online programs, having coached via video platforms for many years.
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE, CHALLENGE AND CHAOS
Executive coach, leadership expert, and award-winning author, Libby Gill delivers an inspiring message about leading the way forward despite ongoing change. Libby, the former head of communications for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, helps people tap into hope and resilience as they chart a course for the future. She articulates the five key questions leaders must be asking so they can transform influence into lasting impact.
Libby also shares concepts from the science of hopefulness, called Hope Theory, and describes hope’s role in creating a highly engaged workforce.
Your group will receive relevant information and timely takeaways, including how to:
• Learn the Five Key Change Questions leaders must ask so they can reframe change as an opportunity for growth.
• Tap into the personal Leadership Superpower that motivates you and others to thrive even in the most challenging times.
• Take the Accountability Challenge and leave the event with a powerful call-to-action to help you persevere toward your goals.
WOMEN LEADING THE WAY FORWARD
With one of the most challenging years in our lives behind us, it’s time to reflect on the positive lessons learned in 2020 as we forge our way forward into 2022.
And who better than women to lead the charge?
Libby Gill guides emerging and established female leaders through an inspirational process linking belief to behavior so they can create a path to personal and professional success—without burning themselves out in the process. Libby helps your audience discover a sense of hope, resilience, and connection despite challenging times.
Libby's customized, interactive presentation will give your group timely takeaways to:
• Determine your Way Forward using Libby’s 3-step Clarify, Simplify, Execute model.
• Tap into uniquely female strengths by identifying your Leadership Superpower.
• Create a Lift as You Climb culture of connection and community.
THE JOURNEY OF CHANGE THROUGH THE LENS OF HOPE
Libby delivers an inspiring message about the science of hopefulness, called Hope Theory, and its application to the workplace in challenging times. Sharing powerful stories, relevant case studies, and evidence-based strategies about the journey of change, she helps your organization reframe change as an opportunity.
• Master results-based strategies based on Libby's trademarked True Hope Process™ to "Clarify the Vision; Simplify the Pathway; Execute the Plan; and Review, Reflect, and Refine” for current and future success.
• Identify the personal Leadership Superpower that helps you guide others to be adaptable and innovative.
• Link beliefs (emotions) to behaviors (actions) to break down barriers and move yourself and your team past any obstacles in your path.
LIFT AS YOU CLIMB: THE LATEST IN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
Libby guides emerging and established women leaders through workplace challenges including career advancement; gender bias; visibility and exposure; connection-leveraging; and work/life balance. With intelligence and humor, she shares an inspirational blend of leadership strategies and hard-won secrets to success.
• Craft a Credibility Booster to strengthen the presence and build visibility.
• Tap into uniquely female strengths by identifying your Leadership Superpower.
• Master the Art of Amplification to lift other women in your organization and industry.
Breakouts & Workshop Topics
• Mastering the True Hope Process™ - A deep dive into Libby’s proven four-step process that moves your team from vision to action.
• You Unstuck: Creating a Culture of Risk-taking - A powerful session for identifying and reframing fear as fuel for growth.
• Maximizing Multiple Leadership Styles - Highly interactive session where Libby guides participants to situationally broaden their leadership skillset.
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.