Antarctic Mike (Mike Pierce) works with organizations that want their people to be fired up, fully engaged and focused on growing the business, not merely maintaining it. Mike speaks professionally, is an avid endurance athlete and huge fan of polar history! His 15-year track record of selling success in the sales recruitment business and financial services industries speaks for itself. He is a multiple President club qualifier and consistent top performer.
In Jan 2006, Antarctic Mike became one of just twelve people to have run a marathon on the Antarctic continent; 11 months later he returned to Antarctica to become the first American ever to complete the Antarctic Ultra Marathon, a grueling 100km. Since then Mike has completed winter marathons in Siberia, Mount Washington, and the Canadian Arctic. Mike also set world records for the longest Spin Bike at 120 continuous hours and the longest non-stop swim in a lap pool at 102km (65 miles). His stories have been featured on CNN, Sports Illustrated, Fox, ABC, CBS Early Show, ESPN, and many other national and international sources.
Mike now presents these stories to business and professional organizations across the US and Canada through stories from Antarctic expedition history, including his own Antarctic adventures. Some of his customers include MetLife, IBM, Selling Power, California Moving and Storage Association, Helms Briscoe, Monterey County Convention & Visitors Bureau, MPI, The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, Vistage International, Wharton School of Business, and many others. His programs are very unique and effective to engage sales people, leaders, and corporate executives, to understand how to build and maintain a strong sales force,recruit and retain top quality employees, and how to better engage their workforce.
Mike holds his BA from the University of Colorado, Boulder in Marketing and resides in Encinitas, CA with his wife Angela. To book Mike Pierce (Antarctic Mike) call Executive Speakers Bureau 800-754-9404.
Be Expedition Ready
This program is all about employee engagement. It is designed to help leaders and managers better understand how to help their people be fired up, fully engaged and focused on growing the business. Here is what you can expect to learn:
* Clarify and set the right expectations from day 1
* Reduce turnover and recruiting costs significantly
* Manage and lead the whole person, not just the worker
* Raise the standards of expectation and performance in the workplace
Selling at 90 Below Zero
This program is all about selling and is designed for sales professionals and those who lead sales teams. Here is what you and your team can expect to learn:
* Develop an effective plan of the right sales activity at the right pace
* Increase mental strength and develop sound habits of discipline
* Differentiate yourself from competitors and stand out
* Spend more time with customers and the right prospects
* Sell more effectively and more often
Leading At 90 Below Zero
This program is for leaders and managers. Here is what you and your team can expect to walk away with:
* Understand key issues to build trust, camaraderie, and strong working relationships.
* Learn how to make objective decisions when under pressure based on facts.
* Build solid teams of people who are fully committed to the tasks at hand.
* Increase your referral network of future customers, employees and strategic partner relationships.
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.