Long before the year of social distancing, loneliness was a pandemic in our society. In an age of polarization, disconnection, and shallow substitutes for real relationships, every professional needs to know how to build and maintain genuine relationships with clients and colleagues alike. Audiences will leave this keynote with “Five Habits of Human Connection” that offer practical tools to combat isolation and build deeper relationships.
With years of experience interviewing established leaders in business, entertainment and innovation, audiences will learn how to:
- Spark real, authentic conversations to make meaningful connections, personally and professionally.
- Earn trust and create new business, as you listen without distraction and make your small talk bigger.
- De-escalate conflict and collaborate effectively by leading with assertive empathy.
- Craft and tell compelling stories that will motivate your audience to take action.
- Explore the questions that create breakthrough moments in any conversation.
This engaging experience is a candid and far-ranging look at how creative conversations can help you reinvent yourself, re-energize your brand, and further develop your business.