We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$20,000 - $30,000
Robert Richman is a culture strategist and was the co-creator of Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind Zappos’ amazing employee culture.
Robert built Zappos Insights from a small website to a thriving multi-million dollar business teaching over 25,000 students per year. Through his work, Robert has been helpful for improving the employee culture at hundreds of companies like Google, Toyota, Eli Lilly, and Inuit.
As one of the world’s authorities on employee culture, Robert Richman is a sought after keynote speaker at conferences around the world and has been hired to teach culture in person at companies like Google, Toyota, and Eli Lilly. He has pioneered a number of innovative techniques to build culture, such as bringing improv comedy to the workplace.
His new book, The Culture Blueprint, is a systematic guide to how a workplace can help people grow, inspire amazing service, and ultimately drive revenue through amazing culture.
Robert Richman graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in film, as well as from Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Program. He is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
THE DYNAMICS OF DISRUPTION
Change is the new normal. Entire industries are being disrupted. Simply having a great product and service does not guarantee market leadership. And employees who are simply doing a good job is no longer the standard for a world-class company.
In this talk Robert shares stories about disruption, and the principles behind it. It then gets really exciting when he shows how they can be applied to your business in a counter-intuitive way. People at all levels of the company will benefit from learning how they can out-do themselves, increasing both performances, as well as people’s passion for their jobs.
In this keynote you'll get:
- How the best organizations in the world keep their people inspired.
- Why most culture work is actually the equivalent of spoiling children.
- How to take the principles of online gaming and apply them to create the most engaging experience for employees.
- What to look for in new employees and questions that will help you learn the truth immediately.
- The #1 metric to measure culture and how one small shift can create massive engagement.
BUILT FOR GROWTH: THE VALUES BASED COMPANY
Engaged employees are productive, efficient, and have a great time. This means low turnover, and highly motivated employees you don’t have to micro-manage. Values-based companies have employees who manage and motivate themselves.
Robert shares stories of the strength of the core values at Zappos.com (A company that became the #6 Best Place to Work in America and #1 in Customer Service), then shares the science behind why they work so well.
Once you learn the secrets behind how values work, you will know how to shape culture. Robert gives the group a process to use in discovering and then implementing the values across the organization.
In this keynote you'll get:
- Inspiring stories about how companies shifted their industries.
- Counter-intuitive principles to actively created disruption (rather than getting disrupted!)
- How to create stability in your organization, so that it’s safe to disrupt without jeopardizing the company.
- Techniques for shaking up jobs and careers in a way that enlivens people and reinvigorates their passion.
- Activate demonstrations, Q&A and live disruption.
Culture Hacking a way for anyone at any level to shift the culture. As Culture Strategist for Zappos.com and the manager of Zappos Insights, Robert learned how to create change fast by using the power of hacking for good and applying them to culture. Robert leaves the group with three high leverage tools that can be used immediately to create long-term change.
Audiences are excited to become culture hackers and often report making changes the very next day.
In this keynote you'll get:
- How Hackers exploit networks, and what we can learn from them to shift the network of people.
- Why it’s better to destroy what’s not working than to spend time and money on initiatives that may not work.
- How to turn customer and employee complaints into innovation.
- Pre-fabricated culture hacks based on years of testing.
- Why standard feedback mechanisms don’t work, and how to hack them.
- The secret to learning what is that you don’t know.
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.