*NEW VIRTUAL TOPIC: Virtual Partnership
With Covid-19 completely disrupting the way we connect in business, how are you investing in your people right now? Do your people feel heard when they are working remotely?
In this time when business has slowed down - showing your leaders new ways for connecting and building relationships with a remote workforce - developing your staff's Leadership and Storytelling abilities - enhancing their knowledge of serving your clients - these are an investment in your people's growth that will pay dividends now and throughout the years to come.
Ty’s virtual sessions are customized to your specific challenges and your corporate culture. His follow-up video series are packaged to help your leaders focus on a deeper dive into the tools that inspire commitment from your employees, even when they can’t physically be together.
The Psychology of Customer Service
In this powerful and insightful presentation, Ty Bennett expertly breaks down the psychology behind customer service and your organization’s growth and retention. From every level of leadership to every level of your team, the culture and communication you foster equate either to customer relationships for life – or a revolving door. Either high volume, high retention – or low productivity and the high cost of new customer acquisition. With practical strategies, Ty helps your team create a customer loyalty that will rival the best of competitors.
In this game-changing keynote Ty will share how to:
• Develop customer loyalty at a high level
• Drive referrals through increased connectivity
• Build long-lasting relationships
• Fuel customer acquisition and retention
In today’s world, excellence in service is the difference between status quo and top of the competitive ladder. Customer expectations are at an all-time high – and their tolerance at an all-time low. Invite Ty Bennett to share the skills, strategies, and psychology that will bring growth-producing results for your organization.
Partnership Is the New Leadership
Over the last five years a survey of more than 5000 leaders asked one question …what do you want from your people?
The answer was consistently …commitment.
What builds commitment is the leader’s approach to building relationships, providing value, creating buy-in and communicating with influence.
Using case studies of leaders and organizations whose culture and growth is built through partnership-based leadership, Ty Bennett’s talks share proven strategies and techniques to increase the leadership and overall commitment of your people.
- Specific ways to provide value that creates influence
- The Power of Commitment – “A leader who lacks passion will have followers who lack commitment”
- How to Create Buy-in – “People support what they help create”
- Keys to building relationships that last
- Why motivation is important but it’s overrated
- The three biggest obstacles that cause leaders to fail
- How to master conversational leadership
The Power of Influence
No matter your company, or the role which you play in it, you are in the business of people. Because of that, leadership is a driving force behind growing your business. How do you become a solid leader? ~through influence. How do you become a successful leader? ~by using influence to engage and inspire others.
Based on his highly-rated book, The Power of Influence, Ty will share his philosophies, down-to-earth examples, and tools for increasing your influence and impact as a leader. His humorous, insightful and interactive presentation will send you home as better leaders; making for better and more profitable businesses. Audiences have described this keynote speech as, “entertaining, hilarious, thought-provoking, and inspirational.”
The Power of Storytelling
Objective: Selling or leading through storytelling
In this program, Ty teaches the art of storytelling as a key communication and sales strategy. He provides attendees with the mindset, skill set and toolset to sell effectively through storytelling.
People love stories. More importantly, stories engage emotion which prompts people to respond, take action or buy your products.
We are all in the people business. We are all communicators. We are all involved in selling products, services, ideas. Storytelling is the most influential form of communication because we’re all emotional creatures.
We’ve heard the saying: “people buy based on emotion.” The truth is people take action based on emotion. The underlying principle behind storytelling is that it’s not about you; it’s about the other person. Showing them how your story impacts them and how it pertains to their life creates an influential impact in the sales decision.
Ty’s Key Messages:
- Humanize your message: make a human connection instead of trying to sell your product
- Create the balance between credibility and relatability: buy into the idea that business is about relationships
- Engage the emotional, creative side of the brain: people buy from you because they know and trust you; let them in so they like and trust you
- Begin a conversation…not about you, about them: ask specifically you-focused questions
- Tell the story: everybody struggles with the same challenges…hook them with a struggle and you help them with a solution.
- The science of storytelling
- The 5 places to use stories
- The blueprint for a great story
- How to make stories compelling, dynamic and memorable