$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 and Under
For Urs Koenig, transformation that leads to breakthrough success has been a theme throughout his world-spanning career.
After a highly successful collegiate skiing career, Urs went on to coach the Swiss University Ski Team to win numerous championships around the world. Not willing to rest on dominance in one sport, Urs went on to become an ultra-endurance cycling and adventure racing champion achieving multiple course records and race wins.
In addition to physical mastery, Urs has also served as an assistant professor and research fellow at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, and the Australian National University, as well as an adjunct professor at Seattle University. He has been widely published and has become a sought-after leadership keynote speaker transforming audiences around the globe.
During his 20 years as an executive coach, Urs has coached over 300 high-profile leaders and dozens of leadership teams across three continents helping them to elevate their leadership from THEN to NOW. His no-nonsense approach continues to create measurable transformations in managers and their teams. Coaching clients include companies such as Expedia, Starbucks, Equity Office, Vistage International, and the International Franchise Organization.
In 2017, Urs embarked on a new leadership adventure, serving as Military Peacekeeping Commander in the NATO mission to the Balkans— at age 50. Most recently, at age 54, he served as a UN Military Peacekeeper in the Middle East. What’s next for Urs?
Helping transform your managers and executives into true leaders of today. Forget leadership THEN. Learn real leadership NOW.
THE 5 SHIFTS OF THEN TO NOW LEADERSHIP: How to Energize, Engage and Empower in a Complex World
Business leaders in today’s fast-paced, disruptive, volatile business climate face challenges that did not exist ten or even five years ago:
• Decision and pandemic fatigue
• A mental health crisis
• Employee retention during the Great Resignation
The default methods of leadership to tackle these current issues are woefully outdated, having been handed down from past generations of managers and executives. But their approaches are no longer good enough to take your people where you want to go.
What worked THEN does not work NOW.
During 35 years of leadership experience spanning four continents, Urs has grown leaders in academia, competitive sports, business, and complex military peacekeeping operations. He has developed a proprietary five-part THEN to NOW Leadership Framework. Applying this framework, Urs helps leaders and organizations to fully engage their people in the effort to adapt swiftly to relentless change. Leaders and organizations who shift their leadership from what we did back THEN to what we need to do NOW are ready for the future of work. Their teams are energized, engaged, and fully empowered to do what matters most: delighting customers and taking care of their team members.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
• Learn the 5 THEN to NOW Leadership Shifts to transform burnout, disengagement, and fatigue to engagement, retention, and productivity
• Discover why focus and saying ‘No’ is one of the most important ingredients for resilience and success in business (and life)
• Get inspired by powerful storytelling of extraordinary leaders embracing NOW leadership, resulting in amazing success for their organizations and how you can do the same.
• Master hands-on practices for boosting morale and engagement.
• Learn how to delegate and empower to successfully lead from afar.
• Walk away inspired, energized, and with concrete, actionable, no-nonsense takeaways you can immediately implement with your teams.
RADICAL HUMILITY: How to Be a Kick-Ass Boss and a Good Human in a Messy World
One overlooked leadership trait—perpetually overlooked and understated—is the key to handling the most pressing challenges in your teams. The ability to motivate people and inspire their best work while they battle decision fatigue, burnout, and mental health challenges, to attract and retain the best amid an ongoing war for talent, and to drive stellar business results while taking care of your people.
When you embrace the opportunity to be a kick-ass boss and a good human, you are practicing Radical Humility—and it can be a game-changer for your career and those around you.
During 35 years of leadership experience spanning four continents, Urs has grown leaders in academia, competitive sports, business, and complex military peacekeeping operations. He helps leaders and organizations apply his comprehensive, proven 4-Step Radical Humility Framework to energize, engage, and empower their teams, and in the process deliver exceptional results.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
• Learn the 4-Step Radical Humility Framework to overcome disengagement, distrust, and burnout and drive productivity, engagement, and build trust.
• Master the ultimate Yin Yang of leadership: Tough on Results, Tender on People. Learn how to apply compassion and empathy as well as the highest standards and relentless striving for results.
• Get inspired by powerful storytelling of exceptional leaders applying Radical Humility resulting in extraordinary success for their organizations and how you can do the same.
• Learn how to be the champion of a culture of psychological safety by displaying vulnerability.
• Walk away inspired, energized.
• Leave with concrete, no-nonsense takeaways you can implement immediately with your teams.
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.