$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 - $10,000
Jaemin Frazer is the founder of The Insecurity Project and specializes in helping entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners eradicate insecurity so they can show up to life unhindered by doubt, fear, and self-limiting beliefs. He is widely recognized as one of Australia's best life coaches and a leading voice globally on the subject of personal insecurity.
Jaemin is the author of Unhindered - The Seven Essential Practices for Overcoming Insecurity, Elegantly Simple Solutions to Complex People Problems, and The One Minute Coach, based on the popular ‘One-minute coach’ radio segment heard by over 750,000 listeners daily.
Jaemin’s life work is represented in his ground-breaking model around the process of irradicating insecurity from your life. His conviction is that not only is insecurity a solvable problem, but it is also our most important adult work to free ourselves from the limiting beliefs of our childhood.
Insecurity left unaddressed ultimately leads to madness. Therefore, for the sake of increasing the collective consciousness of the planet, insecurity is a problem that demands a clear, intelligent and complete solution.
Jaemin is a dynamic speaker who skillfully blends a lifetime of experience in leadership and coaching with his passion for human behavioral science and peak performance. His pragmatic and direct approach to vulnerable subjects about mental health and well-being are a breath of fresh air and provides a rare ‘cut through the noise’ conversation.
Jaemin’s wholeheartedness around his life’s purpose means he embodies his message in a way that is rare in the personal development industry today. This is clearly what he was born to do.
With over 15,000 coaching hours under his belt, he is able to draw from a deep and rich source of lived experience, helping ambitious people improve the quality of their life in the areas that matter most.
Jaemin has worked with companies such as Westpac, ANZ, Dent Global, RSM, Southern, Region Business Enterprise Centre, Liebke and Co, The Australian Institute of Project Management and Empower Wealth.
His work has been featured in The Financial Review, The Sydney Morning Herald, CEO, The ABC, New Idea, Maxim, Mindfood and WHO Weekly.
What to do about the Imposter Syndrome - The 7 essential practices for overcoming insecurity
Underneath the surface of the Imposter Syndrome is the deep fear of being exposed as a fraud or found out as inadequate, not good enough or somehow lacking. To deal with this syndrome effectively, therefore, requires you to define the issue with far more precision as an internal insecurity problem rather than thinking of it as an external condition.
Without question, personal insecurity is the number one performance inhibitor in life and in business. Until you eradicate this insecurity from your life, it will be impossible to achieve your true potential. This keynote expounds on Jaemin’s ground-breaking model for overcoming insecurity so that you are able to be unhindered by self-doubt, fear and limiting beliefs.
This keynote is ideal for:
- Leaders looking to increase their confidence and authenticity.
- Teams looking to create a culture of high performance and realised potential.
- Businesses looking to empower their staff to be good at being themselves and to operate without wasted energy focussed on defending and protecting their fears.
- A precise understanding of the nature of the imposter syndrome
- The clear roadmap for overcoming insecurity, self-doubt and limiting beliefs
- Practical tools and frameworks for true confidence and freedom
How to show up at your best where it matters most - the winning formula for peak performance living
This keynote differentiates between the common approach to life and business as opposed to the successful one. Based on the game-changing, Story, State Strategy model, discover that while most people orient their life: Strategy, State, Story, those who flourish live: Story, State, Strategy instead.
This is the go-to framework for course correction and maintaining resilience in a rapidly changing world. When practised effectively gives you a massively unfair advantage over your competitors.
Who this is for:
- Leaders looking to give their department an unfair advantage an increase performance
- High-performance teams looking to remain sharp and ultra-competitive.
- Leaders looking to build resilience in their teams in the midst of significant change or uncertainty.
- The mindset required for high performance
- How to integrate the Story, State, Strategy model into the culture of your team or workplace
- How to guarantee resilience and progress even in the midst of change and challenge.
Why self-discipline is massively overrated - The secret to lasting personal motivation
If you think all that is in between you and the success you desire is more hard work? Think again.
While self-discipline may be the most socially acceptable and culturally celebrated from of motivation, it is based entirely on the faulty presupposition that you must fight against yourself in order to win.
To maintain this strategy therefore ultimately dehumanizes you and ultimately violates your relationship with yourself.
Discover how the counter-intuitive and counter-cultural secret of self-permission is the key to endless self-motivation for lasting success instead.
Who this is for: -
- Leaders/managers looking to find a better way to get the best out of their team.
- Leaders who a tired of the rhetoric of ‘try harder’ and ‘be better’
- Leaders who understand that energy management of their people is far more productive than time management.
- Understand the difference between self-discipline and self-permission so that you can upgrade the quality and longevity of your motivation for success
- Build resilience by improving the quality of your relationship with yourself through self-permission.
- Increase the quality of your performance by understanding how to access the magic inside you in the most important moments
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.