LEADERSHIP UNCHAINED: DEFY CONVENTIONAL WISDOM FOR BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE
As a leader, how could you expand your impact if...
- You balanced a bias for action with a bias for thought.
-You made sure that everything earned its rightful place on your “to-do” list.
- You were willing to be informed by data, but not driven by it.
As the very nature of business rapidly changes, its leaders must be open to change too. Unconventional methods are no longer reserved for processes and procedures alone. To gain competitive ground, leaders have to disrupt the existing ways they see, think and lead.
Based on her ground-breaking business book, Leadership Unchained: Defy Conventional Wisdom for Breakthrough Performance, Leadership Author and Keynote Speaker, Sara Canaday reveals the daily practices separating innovative leaders from their counterparts. She outlines the new signature habits that will catapult “by the book” leaders into modern thinkers.
Using a dynamic combination of case studies, experience and story, Sara Canaday provides leaders (and emerging leaders,) with a clear roadmap for enhancing excellence… by defying conventional wisdom and adopting the unconventional habits of the modern leader.
YOU - ACCORDING TO THEM: REDEFINE YOUR VISION FOR SUCCESS
You’ve got the diplomas. You know your stuff. So how can you signiﬁcantly speed up your career momentum? Is there a secret to reaching your career goals faster? The most successful professionals have learned how to match their intentions with their actions and elevate their capacity to inﬂuence and impact.
In this program, Sara shares real-world stories that illustrate the hidden gaps between what we see versus what those around us see.
Blending Insights, humor, and actionable strategies, Sara takes you on a journey to:
- Gain a fresh perspective about your professional reputation
- Identify what makes your approaches attractive (or annoying!)
- Better manage the experiences you create when interacting with others
- Make strong and lasting impressions by matching your intent with your impact
- Rapidly elicit opportunities to be noticed, hired, respected and promoted
HOW TO LEAD IN OUR FAST-ISN'T-FAST ENOUGH WORLD
The relentless pace of business today is taking a serious toll on all of us. We might strive to be purpose-driven, impactful and innovative, but we are often hijacked by never-ending to-do lists and constant crisis management. To better manage today’s complexities and make the shift from motion to meaning, we need a new set of strategies.
In this presentation, Sara will share a powerful and compelling wake-up call that will arm leaders with the practices they need to take back control of their time and their business impact. Blending insights, humor and actionable strategies, Sara takes audience members on a journey to:
- Gain a fresh perspective about conventional “get-ahead” strategies
- Adopt new ways of working that add meaning to their performance
- Seize unexpected opportunities by shedding the chains of “business as usual”
THE LEADER HAS ENTERED THE ROOM: POWERFUL HABITS THAT GIVE RISE TO LEADERSHIP PRESENCE
Without saying a word, great leaders command attention when they walk into a room. They inspire conﬁdence, put people at ease, and connect in a way that makes others want to listen, support and follow them. In this keynote, Leadership expert Sara Canaday will share the secrets to help you capture that kind of leadership presence—and dramatically accelerate your career.
Sara creatively uses a dynamic, interactive format to help you:
- Adopt the habits and behaviors that can expand your capacity for leadership at a higher level
- Learn how to successfully manage your image, demeanor, and non-verbal communication to generate immediate, tangible beneﬁts
- Project wisdom, professionalism and thought leadership with consistency and precision
- Present yourself in a way that positively inﬂuences decision-making and supports your business goals