Mindfulness as an Integral Business Practice
Amy believes that mindfulness promotes stability within ourselves — a way to discover, embrace, and expand the eye of our personal noise storm. With that calm, empathy can flourish, and we can radically transform our families, businesses, economies, and communities. She is working on an article on that topic which we are expecting to be published on Forbes next month.
Technology and its impact on HR's Effectiveness
Technology runs today’s workplace but what role does it play for a department that has the word “human” in its title? Racing through rapid-fire business acquisitions, Amy Cappellanti-Wolf had to find the best path to leverage technology without losing the focus on employees. In this session:
- Amy will deliver the tools you need to build an HR strategy that can solve real business problems while keeping the “human” in “Human Resources.”
Navigating Change Management in M&A and Divestitures Through People.
Changes can range from rebranding company assets, ensuring employee alignment with the newly formed organization’s goals, to retaining key employees. Companies must also implement a comprehensive communication plan that addresses leadership, acquired employees, current employees, customers, and vendors. In this session:
- Amy demonstrates change management life-cycle process through a recent use case.
- Providing an outline with a tracks to help leaders and employees navigate the deal.
- Reviewing how to stabilize and optimize the new organization to realize the deals full value.
- Before leaving, attendees will understand how a disciplined approach to change management that views employees as key stakeholders dramatically improves the odds for a smooth transition.
Surviving and thriving throughout enterprise transformation.
Executive teams are facing multiple and complex demands arising from changing market pressures, disruptive technology, acquisitions and competition for talent. CEOs and their surrounding teams know that attention to top and bottom lines is crucial.
Today’s enterprise is a complicated, open and alive system that must keep adapting to change. Thriving through transformation requires prioritizing people throughout. In this session:
- Laying out the challenges companies are facing,
- Providing processes and systems that have been successfully implemented to prioritize talent during change,
- Helping HR leaders successfully navigate change.
Developing a High Performance Culture That Enables Your Company to Grow and Thrive
According to LSA Global, a consulting firm specializing in culture and talent, companies that align culture with business have 58% more growth and 72% more profitability. They have three times the customer satisfaction, two times the customer retention, eight times leadership effectiveness and over 17 times more employee engagement.
Every culture is unique to the company and the culture reinforces the company when it is well defined. Yet, only companies that can relate their cultures directly to their business strategy will perform and grow. What role does culture play in the growth of a company? How can we enable culture to grow our business? What processes can we implement to ensure our culture optimizes our business strategy? In this session:
- Amy Cappellanti-Wolf, explores how culture and business strategy go hand in hand, and demonstrate how culture is a key enabler for growing the business.
- Using real life examples, Amy will explain how to integrate business strategy with culture, and lay out proven tools, processes and systems to develop a strong culture that helps the business grow and thrive.
Keys to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Most global businesses today have wide ranging customer sets, with multinational needs and solutions. Those that are well positioned for success will have workforce’s resembling the customer base and community as a whole.
Without diversity of thought and experience, the customer base cannot be understood or properly served. Diversity in the workforce and equal treatment are therefore prerequisites for any successful organization. In order to represent everybody -not just a segment of the employees, businesses must remove biases, get the best and brightest in the war for talent and embrace all the different benefits diversity brings for their customers. In this session:
- Explaining the critical need for a diverse and inclusive business environment and the effectiveness of the “diversity multiplier”. Also, sharing practices she has put in place to help leverage the power of inclusion.
- Exploring how having a strong talent and workforce strategy results in amazing dividends for all customers and shareholders.