$20,000 - $30,000
$15,000 - $20,000
Andrew Busch is the former 1st Chief Market Intelligence Officer for the US government and economic futurist at AndrewBusch.com. For the CFTC, he was charged with improving and enhancing the government’s understanding of the markets and the economy. His job was to take all the news, information and data on the economy and markets; and filter it into condensed, easily understood research; then communicate it to the government and public.
Andy provided economic and market briefings to White House, US House, US Senate, the SEC, the Federal Reserve Board and the US Treasury staff on a wide range of issues including interest rates, inflation, China’s influence on trade, and the impact of technology on the economy.
Prior to joining the CFTC, Mr. Busch was CEO and founder of a boutique financial markets and policy research firm, Bering Productions, Inc (BPI). Before BPI, he was the Global Currency and Public Policy Strategist for Bank of Montreal (BMO) in Chicago. He is author of the book “World Event Trading” covering large crises, like infectious disease outbreaks and war, and their impact on the economy and markets.
Today, he’s a consultant and keynote speaker with a wide range of clients including chemicals, financial services, energy, real estate, manufacturing, construction and agriculture.
Future Economy: growth opportunities
The world is going to see more economic change in the next 5 years than we have seen in the last 100 years. Just as the US was getting over the worst of COVID, Russia invaded and China shutdown ports due to COVID. War in the Ukraine, inflation soaring, interest rates spiking, supply chains crashing are all examples of the speed of change.
But how did we get here? More importantly, where do we go from here?
Andy provides the context needed to understand the forces at work creating momentum for change in the economy and your business. AI, climate subsidies and co-bots are just a few of the extraordinary tools/spending being leveraged right now. Are you aligning yourself for what will occur? Andy literally wrote the book on large, catastrophic events and how they impact our markets, economy and world. As a futurist and economist, Andy dives deep into exploring how innovation, policy changes and societal shifts (war) drive opportunities for clients. He provides context by doing a “where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going” for the economy. He takes the trends super charged by COVID & war, then applies them to your industry via a case study to show where money is flowing, and opportunities are growing.
· Update on the war, supply chains and the economy (inflation/interest rates/govt. spending/recession)
· Key trends supercharged by the virus and war including chips, bioeconomy & AI (ChatGPT)
· Case study on future growth opportunities
AI Unleashed: Disrupting the Economy and Shaping the Future
In this compelling and visionary keynote, Andy dives deep into the far-reaching effects of artificial intelligence (AI) on economic growth, job creation, and politics, unraveling the complex interplay between these crucial domains. Embark with the former 1st Chief Market Intelligence Officer for the US govt. on a fascinating journey uncovering the potential of AI to redefine the global landscape, and learning how to adapt and thrive in this new era of unprecedented change.
Andrew Busch is known for his ability to simplify complex topics, uncover hidden trends, and spark lively discussions. With his signature blend of enthusiasm, wit, and insight, he's about to shed light on the most significant technological advancement of our time - Artificial Intelligence.
· The AI Economy Unleashed: Gain a comprehensive understanding of how AI is driving economic growth, spurring innovation, and catalyzing new business models across diverse industries.
· The Workforce Reimagined: Explore the dynamic relationship between AI and job creation, and learn how to foster a resilient workforce capable of navigating the challenges and seizing the opportunities of an AI-driven world.
· The Political Paradigm Shift: Examine the transformative impact of AI on politics, as it reshapes power structures, policy-making, and the very nature of democracy.
· Balancing the Scales: Uncover the role of AI in addressing economic disparities and promoting inclusive growth, and learn how to develop and implement strategies that ensure no one is left behind.
· The Road Ahead: Gain actionable insights and practical guidance on preparing for the AI-driven future, embracing the opportunities it presents, and overcoming the challenges it poses, both individually and collectively.
Future Work: growth opportunities
If the world feels like it’s speeding up, that’s because it is. Technological changes via cloud computing, computer speed and algorithmic modeling are advancing more rapidly than anyone could’ve guessed five years ago. The tumult they will create for the economy and jobs is part of the chaos we can expect going forward. But what are the growth opportunities for those entering the workforce today? How will the reshaping of our economy drive change and demand for new skills? Which jobs will be phased out and which ones will survive? As an economic futurist, Andrew Busch speaks with CEOs and top managers for every business sector as he creates research on the future economy for his clients. From financial services to plastics, Andy gets the inside scoop on what the top business minds consider challenges and future growth opportunities.
· What is “foundational AI” and how is it already changing the job market? (Think ChatGPT!)
· What jobs will likely survive and what jobs will likely fade away?
· How will this impact the economy, and will policy changes make a difference?
· How to prepare today for the rapid shift coming to employment?
2024 US Presidential Election: growth opportunities
Format: 30-45-minute keynote with Q&A
The race for 2024 starts in 2023. These midterm elections will likely bring big changes for US legislation, regulations and economy. Gridlock is likely, but don’t be fooled by the name as there will be plenty of action in Congress. Did the January 6th committee make an impact? How will a split Congress impact regulation? Inflation? Fiscal spending? Trade? Supreme Court? Federal Reserve Policy? What will be the Biden legislative strategy for the remaining 2 years of his presidency? How will all this impact the 2024 US Presidential election and who are the top candidates from both sides of the aisle? Most importantly, how will the elections impact your business? As an economic futurist, Andrew Busch has been in the US government when a power shift occurred and provides his insights into answering all these questions. Most importantly, he gives you an outlook for the growth opportunities coming from these changes for your industry and members.
· Outlook from outcome of US House and Senate midterm elections
· Key policy changes on legislation, trade and regulations impacting your industry
· Growth opportunities created by the changes and key trends driving the economic future
© 2024 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.