Clint Bruce was born in Arkansas and raised in Texas. A standout football player, Bruce was given the opportunity to play at multiple Division One programs. Ultimately, Bruce took his sense of patriotism and passion for the game to the United States Naval Academy.
Bruce is one of the most decorated Navy Athletes in the Academy’s history. He was a four-year letter winner, captain of the football team, MVP, and named to multiple all-star teams during his career. Bruce is also one of the few service academy athletes given the opportunity to play professionally with both the Baltimore Ravens and New Orleans Saints.
When given the opportunity to become a Navy SEAL, Bruce made the tough decision to leave the NFL. Completing Basic Underwater Demolition SEAL (BUD/S) training in 1998 with Class 217, Bruce reported to SEAL Team FIVE in Coronado. As a SEAL Officer he deployed with three Platoons in direct support of Counter-Terrorism Missions and the Global War on Terror.
Since leaving the Navy, Bruce has founded two companies and one foundation. The first, Trident Response Group or TRG, is a trusted advisor, analyzing risk for America’s best businesses, leaders, and families. HoldFast is a speaker’s bureau that coaches and employs veterans and transitioning professional athletes, providing world-class speakers to world-class companies. And Carry the Load is a foundation created to help America better honor fallen firefighters, law enforcement officers, rescue personnel and military during the month of May.
Clint Bruce is an integral member of Team Never Quit. Today, he lives is Dallas with his college sweetheart and their children.
For more information on booking Cling Bruce, please contact Executive Speakers Bureau - 901-754-9404.
Pursuing Elite: The Five Gifts of Elite Achievers
In any endeavor, you can only have one of five outcomes: bad, average, good, excellent and elite. If the endeavor is your passion or profession, the only acceptable result is somewhere between excellent and elite. Clint uses powerful stories and lessons learned as a highly decorated athlete and member of the elite SEAL Teams to share with audiences:
- The difference between excellent and elite.
- That gifting and talent can get you to excellent, but not elite.
- The psychology and best practices of elite achievers that consistently take them beyond excellence.
- How to use these techniques to become an elite achiever in all aspects of your life.
Archers and Arrows
Life imposes a personal and professional path on each of us. This path often pulls us from the joy of doing the work to the challenges of leading the work. Though leadership provides a powerful and meaningful return on effort, it is a unique burden. Leaders must learn to resist the urge to “just do it myself” and fully embrace the challenge of training, tasking and trusting their new talent. Clint uses a powerful moment in his life to share with the audience:
- How to move through the challenge of evolving from a doer to a leader.
- The most successful mental and practical processes “high risk, no-fail” units like the Special Operations community use to develop leaders.
- How to immediately incorporate powerful leadership principles in your personal and professional life that help you develop the highest version of yourself and the people around you.
The Achieving Average
There is a myth that only talent can produce elite achievement. The truth is quite different. Giftedness can get entrepreneurs, athletes, and leaders to elite levels of performance, but once there, they must know how to compete with others that are as, or more, gifted than them. Clint uses his experience as a college and professional football player, a Navy SEAL officer and an entrepreneur to share with audiences:
- His humorous, honest and relatable story of being the “try-hard kid” who managed to achieve elite outcomes despite average talent.
- The secret that Achieving Average have that most talented people learn too late.
- How to cultivate the three most important tools needed to produce elite outcomes.
- How to equip your most important personal and professional relationships for sustainable success.
Illustrates the exponential power of technology and demonstrates how new technology will impact specific industries
© 2024 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.