Alive: How to Master Peak Performance
A Gallup poll reveals 80% of Americans are afflicted by stress. An American Express study finds over 8 out of 10 Americans ranked "being in good health" as the #1 contributor to success. 75% of Americans want employers to offer incentives to improve their health.
David Nico will help your group to discover their unique peak performance blueprint. He will teach how to remove the barriers to what's keeping them back from performing at their best. This critical presentation highlights success strategies of high achievers.
• Learn the specific habits to become your best self.
• Discover high-value activities to lead more effectively.
• How to reduce negative stress and maximize creativity.
• How to achieve higher levels of engagement in life and work.
Leadership strategies to transform failure, burnout, and disunity to energy, purpose, and focus.
Exhausted? Challenged? Overwhelmed? Has the thrill of work vanished? It’s time to Recharge, Revive, and Renew—You! Healthy organizations focus on improving wellness to increase performance, resilience, and profitability. Dr. Nico teaches you a new approach to create your most desired result and personal transformation.
Recharge Your Energy
• Learn simple, practical, and powerful habits to boost vitality.
Revive Your Culture
• Build a healthy company experience and lasting employee engagement.
Renew Your Vision
• Reignite purpose, meaning, and focus to your life and work.
How to boost talent and company success and growth by leading and implementing a corporate "health" culture.
The connection between healthy habits and happiness is increasing exponentially. Organizations desire to improve performance, productivity, and profitability. A positive culture with the right practices and techniques benefits all stakeholders.
In this engaging talk, discover:
• How to reduce negative stress.
• Healthy foods to energize your people.
• Top fitness and health techniques.
• How to have a positive outlook at work.
Healthy habits yield happy people. Happy people lead to healthy organizations.
Healthy Meeting Reboot
How do you fuel your meetings and make them more dynamic? Incorporating healthier F&B options will energize sessions, yield productive results, and create positive feedback. Discover cutting-edge food science that will help you select the right foods to impact attendee stamina, concentration, and learning. What your participants consume will make or break the effectiveness of your events.
In this session, you will learn:
• Vital tips to navigate the best vs worst ingredients on menus.
• How to discern truths vs myths on the foods you typically order.
• How quality nutrition enhances an organization's effectiveness, impacting the bottom line.
• Bonus: Enjoy sampling tasty, healthful desserts.
Worldwide, it is estimated at least 2 billion adults and children struggle with their weight which increases the risk factors of the top lifestyle diseases. This is tragic and preventable. Pulling from his experiences, David Nico, who is a certified wellness coach and media personality, shows why what we put in our mouth ultimately transforms into how we feel and look.
In Thrive, Nico explores:
• How to break negative habits.
• Healthy vs unhealthy trends.
• The 3-step solution to achieve any health goal.
Help your team navigate the maze of health and wellness now.
It’s estimated that by 2030, half of adults will be diagnosed with some form of cancer or have diabetes. Health care is often the most significant expense for many companies and their employees. Leaders must take action to prevent problems before they occur by infusing their corporate cultures with healthier choices. The success of organizations is determined by the vision, goals, and action steps demonstrated by leadership.
In Lead Whole, learn the pillars for healthy leadership:
• How to lead an abundant life of vitality.
• How to nourish body, soul, and spirit.
• How to maximize self-leadership.
• How to create a sustainable legacy.
Healthy leaders must be whole, so they can lead whole.
Attract, retain, and achieve focused results with top talent from Gen X, Millennials, and Gen Z through well-being solutions.
In an era of constant multitasking and distractions, how do you get focused and productive work from younger generations? Learn how to work with Generation Health and their desire for meaning, purpose, values, and lifestyles, while at the same time surpassing organizational goals.
• The latest science of motivating a younger workforce.
• Incentives that will inspire higher levels of results.
• Why wellness must be the main focus of a healthy corporate value structure.
Results matter, not just hours. Select, invest, and support top talent for peak organizational performance.
Food has the power to heal or contribute to preventable lifestyle diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and immune system dysfunctions.
Whether you are at home or the office, all change begins with the right mindset. Choose foods that build immunity rather than tear it down. Learn the most cutting edge techniques to achieve bullet proof immunity at home or the office.
In this session, discover the 5 Essentials to boost energy, increase stamina, and live at a healthy weight, including:
• Power nutrients for ultimate stress support.
• Best foods to supercharge your metabolism.
• How to use micro-goals for maximum success.
Let food be your immunity and immune strengthening nutrients your food.
The Ecosystem of Energy Management
Nico will discuss how executives and corporations can maximize the bottom-line through wellness incentives and effective energy management.
Productivity losses from sick days people take becomes a domino effect.
Studies show unless employees are taking care of themselves with diet and exercise, an employee can cost the company and society up to $36,000 per person in medical costs and productivity losses. For a company of 1,000 employees, that is an expense of up to $30 million.
Learn top keys on how to get employees to perform at a peak level to do their job. A healthy company ecosystem helps employees be more engaged at work for a financially profitable company