Better known by many Fortune 500 companies as "the pit bull in a skirt," Deborah G is an in-demand global keynote speaker, a swimming champion, founder of three businesses, and author of 6 bestsellers.
Deborah's competitive spirit comes from her background as an Olympic Trials swimmer, the first female broadcaster at CBS Sports, and former hotel sales executive.
Her 30+ years of experience in addition to many years as a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and entrepreneur, translates into powerful keynote presentations, teaching audiences how to move beyond obstacles to become champions of business.
Deborah's business accomplishments include; CNN Top 75 Keynote Speaker, Meetings Today Top 20 Meetings Trendsetters 2021, Smart Meetings Top 50 Smart Women Leaders, Meetings Mean Business Ambassador, Mrs. Arizona 2020, and Mrs. America 2022.
With her expertise, enthusiasm, and outstanding personality, she is the perfect collaborator to work with throughout the entire process. She is a valuable asset for anyone looking to enhance their personal or business life.
Streamline into Action.
Obstacles are more than just roadblocks. They prevent a business from achieving goals. Get your team members to view change as an opportunity rather than a roadblock.
Come along for a ride as Deborah G takes you on a journey that explores the Streamline Method. With only a few simple changes, you'll learn how to reduce resistance to change, move beyond obstacles, and build a proactive team. Instead of being complacent with current level of success, what if you could convince your team that the way forward is moving beyond what they thought was achievable?
Get ready for an exhilarating interactive program that will empower participants to achieve the following outcomes:
- Learn effective strategies to cultivate confidence and thrive in high-pressure environments, both personally and professionally
- Discover a simple exclusive method that has been proven to yield great results with minimal resistance
- Overcome complacency and embrace disruption by taking calculated risks that will enable you to achieve your goals and reach new heights
- Transform the fear of failure into a powerful catalyst for elevating performance
- Dominate any stumbling blocks that slow innovation and adaptation - and embrace opportunities to move beyond them
© 2024 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.