The New World Marketplace Leadership: Embracing 3 major macro trends and bridging cultural gaps.
Length: 60-90 minutes
We’ve all heard the myths, clichés, and rhetoric on the impact of globalization. We’ve heard sound bites on the customer trends, forecasts, and prognostications. Many pundits and politicians talk about global leadership but they miss the core issue facing every business and community leader. When you are in a leadership role, “We” is getting trickier to define in terms of culture, race, ethnicity, causes, beliefs, and values?
You simply cannot ignore the 3 major macro trends challenging today’s and future leaders in the New World Marketplace: the shifting roles of women at home and at work, the new values and ideological power of youth culture, and the growth and influence of multicultural consumers and societies. Farnaz will spark awareness of these critical cultural and social shifts and what they mean to your organization and community. Consider the following facts and projections:
- China will soon be the number one English speaking country in the world
- India’s major export is human capital
- The majority of the United States will soon be non-white
- Hispanics, Asians & multi-racial children accounted for all of US population growth this past decade
- For every two men graduating from college, three women graduate, with better GPAs
- 85% of all buying decisions are made by women
- The videogame industry is now bigger than professional baseball and movie box office
As a sought- after authority, Farnaz challenges leaders to forsake their past orthodoxies, biases, and prejudices to connect with and build meaningful relationships with women, youth and multicultural consumers and societies.
She gives leaders of all organizations the tools to leverage commonalities across all cultures and build on shared values. Your eyes will be opened to the new possibilities for new social models, leadership, and of course business models that will succeed. The passion she brings to the stage will inspire you to embrace and become the New World Marketplace Leaders.
After this keynote, leaders will walk away with:
- An understanding of the societal transformation and cultural shifts emerging today
- How to lead your organization in the New World Marketplace
- Bridging cultural gaps with the 3 macro trends
- How to leverage shared commonalities in values and beliefs
- Tools to navigate cross-cultural relationships
A road map for growth and profitability: Strategies to embrace 3 major macro trends for success in the New World Marketplace.
C-Level Audience & Leaders
Length 90 minutes- 2 hours
A rapid demographics and cultural shift have occurred over the last decade, but it’s not being addressed or spoken to by your strategic planning and branding messages. In today’s economy, many companies struggle to deliver mutually profitable Value Propositions to their target customers without a good understanding of these shifts and often abandon the core essence and personal revelation of the brand to survive.
In this keynote, Farnaz will de-mystify the 3 major macro trends that are key to your future growth and profitability:
- The shifting roles of women at home and at work
- The new values and ideological power of youth culture
- The growth and influence of multicultural consumers, employees, and societies
These three trends –once considered small niches–are now major target markets, and businesses must communicate to them in order to stay relevant and prosperous. Understanding and embracing this roadmap is essential in succeeding in today’s economic climate and globally competitive world.
As a sought-after authority, Farnaz cuts through the myths, prejudices, and biases that hold your organization back from this extraordinary potential for profitable growth. The passion she brings to the stage will inspire you to evaluate whether your value proposition, value delivery system and communications strategies contradict or supports the values and beliefs of these vibrant booming growth markets.
Farnaz’s insights for interpreting and translating The New World Marketplace will ensure your opportunity for success in the race for this fast-growing marketplace. She will clarify the critical and significant shifts in NWMP that can put your organization far ahead of your competition. You will learn why embracing these hungry and growing customer base will have a significant impact on your bottom line.
Farnaz will discuss and address these strategies:
- Re-evaluating your core target(s) and business models
- Choosing and solidifying your Value Proposition(s) – do they reflect the beliefs and values of the NWMP?
- Identifying the gaps in your Value Delivery systems
- Whether your VP communication strategies are misfiring
- Cultural and Emotional Frameworks for the 3 macro trends
- Bridging cultural gaps and creating meaningful relationships with NWMP customers