Gabor George Burt is one of the core, original experts of Blue Ocean Strategy, the new millennium’s most influential management concept, and contributor to the worldwide best-selling BOS book.
Gabor launched the Slingshot Framework in 2011 - as an expansion of his BOS work. Slingshot enjoys worldwide recognition at the forefront of global innovation. The framework shows how to engage creative thinking to systematically re-imagine market boundaries, filling a major global need: An IBM survey of 1,500 CEOs worldwide found that 'creativity' is considered the single most important leadership trait for future success.
Gabor is recognized among the top 13 future-shaping innovation visionaries. Among high-profile events, delivered an opening presentation at Global Marketing Forum; Designed and hosted the Forum for Partnership of the Americas - a gathering of business and government leaders from across the Western Hemisphere; Shared stage with Seth Godin and Sir Richard Branson at Forum One, one of Europe's biggest leadership events with 5,000 participants. In 2016, was one of three judges for the E.U. Innovation Venture Award, since 2017 sits on the Board of the Global Innovation Institute, and both designed & keynoted the Arab Innovation Forum in Dubai in 2018.
Gabor works with executive teams of multinationals, SMEs, government agencies, NGOs and start-ups in applying the Slingshot Framework to re-imagine market boundaries and carve out high-growth strategies. Among them, helped American Express launch an entirely new business in partnership with Walmart.
Gabor’s critically acclaimed book Slingshot is a step-by-step guide to re-imagining boundaries and an exclusive resource for partner organizations. He leads immersive gatherings of VIP participants and is launching The Slingshot Awards to recognize organizations, individuals, and initiatives that are re-imagining boundaries with the most impact.
A mastermind of innovation, creativity, and strategy, Gabor enables individuals and organizations to overstep perceived limitations and to carve out successful growth strategies.
Gabor has published articles in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine.
To book Gabor George Burt call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Key to Staying Relevant: Re-Imagine the Boundaries of Your Business
In today’s borderless business environment, you are either actively shaping the future of your market space, or you are left in the wake of others who are. Gabor George Burt reveals how you can be among the future-shapers. His Slingshot Framework enables you to redraw market boundaries in a way that assures the ongoing relevance and growth of your organization.
Through his engaging, interactive talks and workshops, Gabor distills the complexity of strategy formation into the simple, intuitive steps of the Slingshot Framework, teaching you to:
• Stretch the definition of your business to discover new markets of high relevance and impact
• Transform the weakest points of your customers’ experience into the strongest
• Aim beyond satisfying your customers, by keeping them continuously infatuated
• Embrace the ‘Innovation Shortcut’, by unlocking powerful combinations of already existing components that lead to boundary-breaking, new customer value
Rocket Fuel: Unleash the Collective Imagination of Your Organization
We are in the midst of an acute creativity crisis. A survey of 100,000 people by interesting.org found that 98% believe creativity is important for their work, yet only 45% consider themselves creative and a mere 2% think that their place of work fosters creativity. The challenge is formidable.
The good news, says Gabor George Burt, is that creativity is an immensely powerful, abundant and completely free resource we all possess. However, it is vastly underutilized by both individuals and organizations. Through his engaging, interactive talks and workshops, you will learn to activate and channel creative thinking as a key driver of your organization’s growth and success.
You will gain the tools to:
• Link systematic creativity with smart strategy
• Achieve strong customer loyalty, expanded relevance and sustained growth
• Align your organization around the pursuit of creative transformation
• Maximize the engagement and intellectual contribution of your workforce
Where are your Blue Waters? – Mastering Creative Transformation
Most companies are unable to find Blue Oceans – market spaces all to themselves. And if they do, they face the difficult challenge of maintaining them and discovering new Blue Oceans. So how can you find ongoing market spaces of high customer value and no competition? You create them.
A leading expert on Blue Ocean strategy, and the architect of the Slingshot Framework – which is the evolution of his BOS work – Gabor George Burt exposes the strategic mindset and critical innovation path to creating continuous ‘Blue Waters’, allowing your organization to achieve high growth, sidestep competition, and shape its environment on 3 levels simultaneously:
• Blue Lake: Optimize and refresh your current value proposition
• Blue Sea: Expand into broader market space of heightened relevance
• Blue Ocean: Create new value proposition at intersections with other industries
How to Make Your Business Indispensable
Future-shaping companies know that satisfying clients and customers is no longer enough. You have to delight them through every part of their experience with you. But there is an approach to servicing your customers that is even more powerful than delight. One that enables you to continuously renew and broaden your offering and remain indispensable. That approach is customer infatuation.
From this session, you will learn to:
• Turn your customer 'Pain Points' into 'Points of Infatuation', thereby transforming the weakest part of their experience with you into the strongest
• Use this transformation process to create an ongoing cycle of 'Infatuation Intervals', giving you a golden platform to continuously refresh your offering and stay indispensable to your customers
• Apply the "Innovation Shortcut" to elicit customer infatuation: Instead of outright invention, simply combine already existing components in powerful, new ways to create new customer value
• Adopt a strategy of strong growth by always stretching the boundaries of how you define your value proposition
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.