Leading at the Edge: 3 Steps to Shape the Future of Work
We are currently living through a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that in the midst of negative impacts, we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people we were a year ago. We are being called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what we and our organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this session, we will answer the questions:
• What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
• How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
• What are the critical mindset and skills I need to be innovative and engage in change rapidly?
• What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
• How do I influence our teams and our organizations to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
Build Your Resilience Superpowers: Ignite Your Change Initiatives
Navigating disruptive change, getting people we influence engaged in our ideas and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time – can be overwhelming!
We may think we are ‘change ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, as apprentices to change no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work we have on our plate!
With my experiences leading change with diverse populations, I’ll leave you with new insights, relatable stories and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humour.
Break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work!
In this engaging experience, you will:
• Acquire the critical mindset and skills needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes and increase your resilience
• Accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure
• Embrace the principles of brain science and use them to your advantage
• Discover a simple technique to help stay driven in organizational life and get ‘unstuck’ during change
• Unleash a powerful process to get out of a problem-based mindset and move into solution-focused thinking to create positive change.
• Identify strategies to help you and your colleagues maintain their productivity during times of change.
Harness the Power and Magic of Change
What are the secrets of people who have the ability to create positive change in the world – even in challenging and negative circumstances? From CEOs and HR professionals to prisoners, nuns, entrepreneurs, and everything in between – we can apply the lessons learned from their inspiring stories to our everyday lives.
The secret? They choose to leave behind ‘rah-rah’ platitudes that are ineffective and keep us stuck and move forward with the skills needed to build resilience.
They use real knowledge and insights that are not only unconventional but will leave you inspired to open your mind and heart to change.
When we are called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what our teams and organizations can do, we can harness the incredible power and magic of change to make it happen!
In this dynamic experience:
• You will not only be able to handle the vast amounts of change but shift to the new vision that the challenge is asking of you.
• Tools for transformation, change and growth are shared to tackle the changes that are coming down the pipe that you can immediately use.
• You will break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
Thriving through the Pandemic: Be an Apprentice to Change
We are currently living through a global crisis unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
This pandemic has shown us we are all apprentices to change – not masters. And as we know, no situation requires the same approach.
But each requires our full presence, wisdom and action to create the magic of change we know is possible.
As we move into the next phase of COVID-19, how do we put our kindest, strongest and bravest foot forward? Y
You can thrive during these times when you learn from it, navigate it and integrate it into your experience.
During this session you will:
• Get tips for maintaining your momentum to create a positive mindset on this journey of change
• Prepare yourself to be unprepared and thrive at the same time.
• Breakthrough limitations to open yourself to possibility
• Leave with an action plan to enhance your resilience and wellbeing
Leadership Habits for Complex Times: How to Engage and Empower Your Team
All of us are being impacted in new ways with what’s going on in the world today
During these times, we have additional challenges leading people while balancing the stress and the overlap of work and increased family commitments.
In this 90 minute session you will learn how to:
• Lead your team through ambiguity to ensure they are informed and engaged
• Drive performance and productivity with a remote team
• Empower remote teams to foster inclusiveness, connection and focus
• Continue to create trusting relationships and recognize employees while working remotely