$10,000 - $15,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Gregg Brown has spoken to CEOs, Fortune 500 companies, associations, governments, and engaged audiences from the UN, NATO, World Bank, and the CDC through to Johnson & Johnson, John Hancock, and MGM Resorts – in many great cities on our planet. Gregg’s tailored keynotes will help your team feel passionate about increasing their impact, creating positive change and most importantly, thrive in the future of work.
Gregg shares insights that inspire us to action, and combined with great stories, create a transformational experience versus simply an informational one.
An internationally recognized, award-winning thought leader, teacher, advisor, and top-rated speaker on leading change, the future of work, and navigating organizational transformation, Gregg has shared his ideas in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Newsweek, and Entrepreneur, amongst others.
Gregg is on the Forbes Coaches Council and holds a Master’s degree from the University of Leicester in the UK, with a focus on organizational psychology, leadership and performance. Gregg is an Associate Member of the American Psychological Association and is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Ready, Set, Change AGAIN!
With humor and heart, Gregg shows audiences that even in the midst of challenging situations, we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
Are You Ready for Take-Off: Navigate Your Future in a Post-Pandemic World
Many organizations are faced with the reality of having to produce more at a faster pace, with increased complexity and uncertainty. To get ready for take-off in our new world, our brains must be future-ready.
What are the secrets of people who have the ability to create positive change in the world?
From CEOs and teachers to prisoners, nuns, entrepreneurs, and everything in between – we can apply the lessons learned from their inspiring stories to our everyday lives.
The secret? They choose to leave behind ‘rah-rah’ platitudes that are ineffective and keep us stuck and move forward with the skills needed to take off and navigate the future.
They use real knowledge and insights that are not only humorous, but will leave you inspired to open your mind and heart to be even better at change than you are now.
When we are called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what our teams and organizations can do, we can harness the incredible power of change to make it happen.
In this dynamic experience:
• Engage your brain to be future-ready.
• Acquire the critical mindset and skills needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes
• You will not only be able to handle the vast amounts of change but shift to the new vision that is being asked of you.
• Tools for transformation, change, and growth are shared to tackle the changes that are coming down the pipe that you can immediately use.
• Break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
Leading at the Edge: Navigate the Future of Work Strategically and Decisively
We are currently living through a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that in the midst of negative impacts we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people we were a year ago. We are being called upon to shift our mindset, expand the vision of who we are and what we and our organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this keynote, we will answer the questions:
• What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
• What are 3 steps I can take to quickly lead others through change?
• How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
• What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
• How do I influence our teams to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
Be Future-Ready: Build Your Resilience Superpowers
Navigating disruptive change, getting people engaged in our ideas, and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time can be overwhelming!
We may think we are ‘change ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work we have on our plate!
With Gregg’s experience in leading change with diverse populations, he will leave the audience with new insights, relatable stories, and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humor.
In this engaging experience, participants will:
• Discover three ways to accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure.
• Embrace the principles of brain science and use them to your advantage
• Discover a simple technique to help stay driven in organizational life and get ‘unstuck’ during change.
• Unleash a powerful process to get out of a tactical mindset and move into strategic, solution-focused thinking to create positive change.
• Identify strategies to help maintain productivity during times of change.
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.